25.

✨Y/N✨

"So tell me about how you are where you are now" he stated as I sighed and looked at him smiling. "Um don't go running for the hills when I tell you" he stated as he chuckled.

"It can't be that bad what you do strip?" He asked in a chuckle as I looked at him in all seriousness and he looked at me. I placed my hand on my face as I felt a tear fall down the side of my face.

He grabbed my hand moving my hand from my face as the car stopped. "Yeah I was one" I admitted as tears were falling from my eyes and I looked down.

All I could think about was Erik telling me what respect is there for strippers.

"I only did it to get through school provide  a roof over my head. I had nobody else to help me. I also had another job at a supermarket by my house but it wasn't bringing in enough money" I admitted.

"I know you're probably calling me dirty and a hoe-" I said as I was cut off by Mena.

"No, my respect for you didn't become anymore less, it's hard out there and I understand continue your story" he said holding my hand as I looked at our hands then at him.

"Um I was in school to become a pediatric doctor because I love kids as you can see" I said as he smiled

"what made you stop?" He asked. "I got pregnant and had a miscarriage so then I became a medical assistant instead when I was in New York. I always sung I just didn't think nothing of it like that's not going to pay the bills even though I had big dreams I was like it's never going to happen." I explained as he listened staring dead at me making me giggle.

"Why are you staring so hard?" I asked as he chuckled "I can't watch and listen to a beautiful woman?" He asked as I giggled and continued talking.

"Erik took me to a studio because he was listening to me sing, I dropped God is a women, Breathin and No tears lefts to cry on iTunes and Apple music not knowing what would happen and it blew up" I said as he smiled.

"I'm currently finishing classes to get my PhD so I can have my license and everything to become a Pediatrician. It's something if I wanted to stop all of this I could stop and fall back on something else" I explained.

"Wow are you almost done?" He asked as I nodded "I should be done by the time I'm twenty-seven, twenty-eight so I got four more years" I said as he looked at me amazed.

"Wow congratulations" he said as I smiled "when do you plan on settling down music and everything?" He asked "um I don't know I feel like towards my late 30's early 40's but I got to make sure she's straight for college and any other kids I have that they are straight also I got to make sure the whole family is straight" I said as he smiled.

"I want to ask you this question but I don't know how you would feel after everything that's been going on with you" he stated as I chuckled and the car stopped.

"You can ask me You're a real down to earth person that I can really truly talk too" I admitted as he flashed his smile and his dimples popped out as he looked down.

We started getting out the car trying to look at the show they were about to put on at the Burj khalifa tower.

I grabbed jamaria's hand as Mena stood on the other side of Jamaria. "What's the question?" I asked.

"I know you just got out of a marriage but do you still have plans to marry again?" He asked as I smiled.

"I'm yeah except i would start settling down my later like late twenties early thirties" I admitted as he nodded. "So look this is what they do" he said starting off pointing to the top the building and grabbing my waist closer to him as we looked up at the tower.

"It depends on when you come what they do, like New Years they do fireworks from the building." He said as I looked at him.

"You serious?" I asked "yeah" he stated "is that safe? It didn't catch on fire?" I asked "yeah once but it's cool" he stated as I chuckled. "They have a water show down here which if you don't want to get a little wet then we need to move back" he said as we stepped back some.

"When big movies come out that's popular across the globe they may put their holograms on the tower, or they may put the the prime ministers hologram on the tower while they do shows or through out the night" he started off.

"Who's the prime minister?" I asked "Mohammed bin rashid Al Maktoum" Mena said "he has like hella wives I don't know how he does it" Mena said.

"I don't know how the wives handle it, how many kids does he have?" I asked "I think it's like 20 something" Mena said as I gave him a look and we laughed.

"So tomorrow Jamaria and I are going to the desert to ride on camels and probably go hang out at the pool later on you want to go?" I asked as he smiled.

"Of course It feels almost like home" he said as i smiled. "I like learning about different places this is by far the best place I've ever been" I said as he chuckled.

"You never been to Egypt though" he said as I giggled " you're only saying that because that's where you are from" I said

"But it's the best what can I say" he said as I smiled and started watching the show.

"Wow that is so pretty" I said as Jamaria pointed to it clapping her hands. "You see it Jamaria?" Mena asked her kneeling beside her and pointing to the tower as I smiled at them.

We continued watching it as they had music playing. Then I realized one of my songs were being played. "Is that my song?" I asked as he chuckled "yeah!" He said as I looked around seeing hella people and all of them were singing and recording the fireworks show.

Pulled my phone out and started recording. Mena and Jamaria then the fireworks.

Mena held his phone up as he was taking pictures of us well at least I thought he was. "Wait is this a video?" I asked as he looked at me "Yeah" he said as I started giggling and he chuckled. I moved my face out of his camera.

Once the show was done everyone clapped then went about their business. "That was nice" I said posting my videos to my Instagram blessing my followers since they say I barely post.

"How'd you like it?" Mena asked recording me as I smiled and placed my hand up trying to hide my face as he moved it. "You look beautiful stop hiding your face" he said as I smiled hard with my dimples showing.

"It was fun, catch us in the new Princess in the frog movie, me starring as Princess Tiana and Mena as Prince Naveen you know when you decide to curl your hair" I teased as he chuckled.

"You hungry?" He asked as I nodded "now I'm vegan" he warned as I smiled "not trying to be funny what do y'all eat?" I asked "we eat everything" I stated.

"How do y'all manage to get your protein?" I asked kind of curious "I manage to get my protein" he said smirking as I laughed.

"You're a mess" I said "he's a mess" I said into his camera as he smiled posting us on instagram.