47.

✨Erik✨

I was dropping Catherine off at Tori and Steelo's place. "Babe I don't think this is a good idea" Catherine said. "You're pregnant they're not going to touch you" I started off "now if they were trying to meet up with you and you wasn't well I don't know" I stated as she looked at me and I chuckled.

"You will be fine you said you wanted to be apart of the family" I said smiling at her and getting out the car.

I knocked on the door and Tori got the door quickly. "Move where she at?" Tori asked as we looked at the car. Tori placed on a fake smile and waved at Catherine.

Jasmine came up to the door "I can't stand this bitch" jasmine stated before smiling and waving at Catherine. "Hey girl" jasmine said waving as Catherine got out the car smiling I looked at tori and jasmine.

"Y'all some fake ass people" I stated "Erik shut the fuck up before you get fucked up too" jasmine threatened while smiling at Catherine. "Hey sis" Tori said hugging Catherine and rubbing her stomach as Tori then turned around walking in the house with a disgusted look.

"T really?" I asked in a chuckle jasmine just looked at Catherine and walked into the house. "See family" I said to Catherine as she rolled her eyes walking into the house.

"Erik you know damn well they're not going to treat me like Y/N" Catherine stated "and you damn skippy" jasmine stated sitting on the couch.

"Jasmine" I stated "no she wants to be treated like family don't she?" Jasmine questioned. "As a family Catherine we don't fight" tori started off "well it seemed like a big ass fight when I came into the picture" Catherine expressed as jasmine looked at me.

"I know this bitch-" jasmine started off "anyway we don't fight so whatever this thing you got towards Y/N needs to stop because she says absolutely nothing but the sweetest things about you" tori expressed.

"She don't even be around so how you kn-" Catherine started off as she was cut off "that big ass pink gift bag at your baby shower, that was Y/N" jasmine stated.

"I know that and I don't need none of her dirty stripper money buying my daughter anything" Catherine started as they sighed. "So y'all good I can go now?" I asked tori and jasmine as they gave me a look.

"go Erik" they both said in a Union as I smiled and skipped to the door. "Steelo lets go!" I shouted as he came from out the kitchen.

Steelo came up to me snickering "we're leaving for New York!" Steelo yelled "yeah aight" tori yelled waving him off nonchalantly.

We walked out the door "to the air port" steelo stated "oh you was dead ass?" I asked "yeah nigga let's go because I don't want to be here when those two decide to kill your fiancé, now you either coming or not" steelo stated as I opened the door getting into the car.

"I don't want no parts of that murder, the police ask me what happen and I won't know because I was in New York fuck that" steelo said as we laughed and he drove to the airport.

We got in a private jet and started our departure from LA. "She's going to kill you when you get back" I warned "not if she's behind bars when we come back" steelo joked.

"I feel like they would be good at hiding the body" I stated "Hell yeah we probably going to be next when we come back tonight" Steelo joked.

"So how's everything?" I asked "I think Tori's pregnant" steelo said as I chuckled "why do you think that?" I questioned "she's been snapping on me about dumb shit and she's been craving peanut butter" he explained as I chuckled.

"But I seen the tests in the trash and they're positive I just want to see when she'll come to me and say she is" steelo explained.

"You want another baby?" I asked as he nodded "I want a baby girl" steelo stated smiling. "Aw you about to turn soft" I said as he chuckled "it just seems like everyone getting pregnant now it's just between jasmine and
Y/N" steelo brought up.