41.

✨Erik✨

I went to my mothers house this Lovely morning after watching Y/N, just to see how she was doing and talk to her. "Hey ma" I said hugging her short body as she hugged back. "Good morning baby" she said as she was cooking breakfast.

I got a bottle of water hopping on the counter. "So you think you're pulling the right move?" My mother asked. "About Catherine?" I asked.

"Yeah" she said giving me an eye then went back to cooking. "Yeah I feel like it's the right move. We're having a baby together so?!" I stated as she giggled.

"That doesn't mean you have to marry her" my mother said as I chuckled "you just don't like her" I stated as she giggled.

"You already tried it with the baby now you two are engaged?" My mother questioned as I chuckled. "Catherine really wants that mother daughter relationship you have with Y/N, she wants you to also have it with her" I said as my mother gave me a look making me laugh.

The doorbell rung as the door opened "hey baby girl" I heard will say as I just assumed it was jasmine.

I heard heels click as Jamaria ran into the kitchen and Y/N appeared in the kitchen and I looked at her outfit.

Jamaria ran hugging my mother "hi grandma" Jamaria squealed as I smiled

Jamaria ran hugging my mother "hi grandma" Jamaria squealed as I smiled. Y/N looked at me and smiled back.

"Go say hi to daddy" she said pointing to me as Jamaria peeked around the island at me. "come here princess" I said as she slowly walked towards me and I hopped off the counter picking her up.

I gave her a kiss and hopped back onto the island as Jamaria went to go play with Will outside. "Don't ever wear that again" I said to Y/N. "And if I do?" She asked as I smirked at her as she playfully rolled her eyes.

"Tiffany whats this?" Y/N asked as she held up a white shiny envelope. "It's our invitation to our vow renewal anniversary in Jamaica" Tiffany said.

"Yeah but you want me to bring Mena"
Y/N bought up as I chuckled " Yay I get to finally meet him" I said as she looked over at me and stuck her middle finger up.

"What time I'll pull up" I said "Erik shut up"
Y/N said and rolled her eyes as my mother giggled. "I want to meet him you've been hiding him from all of us for almost a year" My mother said.

"Because we aren't together we're just friends Tiffany I can't bring him" Y/N said. "If erik can bring Catholicism stuck up ass around then you can bring sweet Mena" my mother said.

"her names Catherine and Why she got to be stuck up?" I asked "because she is" Y/N stated "Are you jealous?" I asked messing with Y/N "no why would I be jealous?" She asked then laughed.

"Anyway I really want you both to be there" my mom said turning and looking at Y/N. "Yeah but you know Erik he's going to do something" Y/N said as they both looked at me.

"I ain't worried about you two" I said as Y/N looked at me. "Mhm" my mother said and looked at Y/N "it's in December a week long I expect to see you and him in white at my ceremony because you're my daughter" my mother said to Y/N smiling.

"See why you can't be like that with Catherine all this favoritism" I joked as my mother looked at me. "Because I don't like her and you know I don't that's why I don't know why you even bring her up in here. Or why you even proposed to her" my mother stated going on as Y/N laughed.

"You proposed to her?" Y/N asked before she started laughing.  "What's funny?" I asked as she continued laughing "yo what's funny?" I asked getting off the counter standing over her as she pushed me away playfully.

"You marry the same bitch that broke your heart years ago and clearly still with you only for your money?" Y/N asked.

"I want to be at this wedding shit" she said as Tiffany giggled "Ha Ha you two got jokes" I sarcastically said.

"First off there's a connection between us unlike you and your man that's why you don't want to go on this trip" I said as Y/N giggled. "If you say so" she said.

"You, Jasmine, Tori and my mother always talking shit about Catherine" I said as my mother laughed making plates.

"Because they don't like the bitch I just be chilling and they come to me talking about your girl" y/N explained.

"Mhm" I said sitting in the seat to island next to Y/N. "You a little hater" I said as She looked at me "about what?" She asked laughing.

"Anyway forget all of that you need to come see your daughter you seen the way she was acting towards you?" Y/N asked.

"I know but Catherine be needing me left and right" I admitted "don't let no woman get in between you and your kids ever" Y/N said as my mother agreed. "Because I'm damn sure not letting no man get in between you and Jamaria" Y/N said.

"Yeah but every time I see you altogether he's always playing daddy like that shit don't make me feel no type of way." I explained.

"He's doing that because someone has to show her a man if you not, someone is going to step up if you're not there but I rather you're in her life because she's going to ask where you at and I don't want to have that conversation with her" Y/N said as I nodded.

"See why couldn't you find someone with a good head like her, at least if you found someone with a good head like her I probably wouldn't be as mad" my mother explained as we laughed.

"You two eat" my mother said handing us plates "and when y'all done you two can clean up since y'all eating here and not at home" my mother said "where y'all about to go?" I asked.

"We're taking Jamaria out to eat then going to Chuck E. Cheese" my mother said as they left out. "Yeah fuck you, you cleaning all this by yourself" Y/N stated as I chuckled.

"Y/N don't get your little feelings hurt this early in the morning." I said as she smacked her lips. "Shut up" she said.