33.

✨Y/N✨

They escorted Zayn to the other side of the castle as we would go up the bridge and meet each other in the middle of castle. Mena was talking to someone as they had him dressed the way he was earlier.

The lights went off as I started shaking my hands trying to get the butterflies out my stomach

"Princess you will be okay" I heard as I turned and seen Mena "you look gorgeous" he said looking at me in my dress amazed as I smiled.

"Thank you" I said as I watched him fix the back of my dress.

I smiled "you just love doing that?" I asked "I got to help my princess out" he said as I smiled

I smiled "you just love doing that?" I asked "I got to help my princess out" he said as I smiled. "Your princess? Your princess is over there" I said pointing to the other side of the castle where Zayn and Naomi was making him chuckle.

I grabbed the front of my dress as the beginning of a whole new world started. Zayn started singing. Starting to walk over the bridge with Naomi in his arms singing to her slowly walking.

"I can show you the world
Shining, shimmering, splendid
Tell me, princess, now when did
You last let your heart decide?"

"I can open your eyes
Take you wonder by wonder
Over, sideways and under
On a magic carpet ride"

"A whole new world" he started as fireworks started and i looked up at them.

"A new fantastic point of view
No one to tell us, "No"
Or where to go
Or say we're only dreaming" he sung as Mena held his hand out for me to take. I looked at him and begun to start singing.

"A whole new world
A dazzling place I never knew" I started off as Mena and I started walking slowing up the bridge.

"But when I'm way up here
It's crystal clear
That now I'm in a whole new world with you" I sung as I looked at Mena and smiled.

"Now I'm in a whole new world with you" Zayn sung as fireworks went off again.

"Unbelievable sights
Indescribable feeling
Soaring, tumbling, freewheeling
Through an endless diamond sky" I sung as the crowd was screaming.