57.

Lmaoooo I had hella comments on the last chapter and ik some of y'all are upset. I should've just left that the last chapter✌️😂.

✨Y/N✨

I woke up with a pounding ass headache and my legs sore. Mena sent me a good morning text and I immediately felt bad but I didn't need Erik doing some shit to him. I started getting ready to go get jay and I got dressed.

 I started getting ready to go get jay and I got dressed

I placed my hair into a messy bun then grabbed my purse. Erik was going to get a piece of my mind whenever I seen him again.

I went to Tiffany's house slowly walking up to her doorstep because of my legs. I was getting ready to knock on the door but it opened and I seen Erik with Jamaria in his arms and I instantly froze looking at him.

I didn't think he was going to have to hear my piece of mind this soon.

"Say good morning to mommy" he stated as Jamaria smiled "good morning mommy" she said as I smiled taking her from him and kissing her cheek.

"Did you have fun at grandmas when I was away?" I asked her walking into Tiffany's house as Erik closed the door behind us.

"Where's everyone else?" I asked "my mother and Will ran some errands they'll be back in a minute." Erik said not looking at me.

"I'm not doing this with you Erik" I started off as he looked over at me. "Y/N it's too early" he warned "no deadass I'm not going through none of this with you" I said.

Erik looked at me closely "where you get them scratches from?" He asked as I looked away from him. "Erik I'm not doing this right now" I stated.

"Jay you can go upstairs and play while I talk to mommy" Erik said as she ran upstairs. "You not going to do what?" He asked eyeing me.

"I'm not about to sit here and fake my death and my child definitely ain't about to do that shit, I'm not about to argue with you" I said as he walked up to me and i looked up at him.

"Remember what we talked about" he reminded me and grabbed my neck some as I bit my lip. "But why are we doing this?" I questioned "because your ass don't know how to act with money and publicity you put on a show for these nigga's" he stated.

"Aren't I supposed to do that?" I asked smartly as he pushed me onto the couch.
"What did we talk about Y/N?" He started off "I'm not doing this shit with you Erik, and where are we going to go?!" I asked as he smirked.

"Same place we went last time" he stated "you're going to give up boxing and all this shit for what?" I asked. "I saved money for a reason and it's because of you why I'm doing it" he said.

"I've been patient with you, you know how I can get, you bring all of this shit out of me so You want to act the way you act so now I'm going to take matters into my own hands" he said "what about Catherine and your baby?" I asked as he smacked his lips.

"I can't believe you all fell for that shit even I knew that wasn't my baby I did all this shit to get back at your ass, you know Im smarter than that princess" he said with a smirk.

"Why would I get a bitch pregnant if I'm steady trying to get you pregnant I only want one baby mother and that's you" he said.

"You still cheated" I simply said "I know I did but I got your attention didn't I?" He asked "I ain't doing this shit again so you better start paying attention to me, and now I realized and I can't let up and be nice on your ass because you start showing out" he stated as I rolled my eyes and got down in front of me.

"Roll em again" he warned opening my legs forcefully as a small gasped left my mouth. "You're crazy" I said as he chuckled and kissed my neck "and you love it that's why you fuck with me" he said before going back to kissing my neck his hands trailed up my dress as he pulled my panties to the side and stuck his finger in as I grabbed at his muscular arms.

He started pumping his fingers as I moaned softly. "You going to let me marry your stubborn ass when this is all said and done?" He asked as I bit my lip looking at him.

"Princess I know you heard me don't make me repeat myself" he teasingly said and kissed the side of my neck. I placed my hand on his as he kept pumping his fingers and was starting to do it faster.

"Do I need to repeat myself?" He asked adding another finger and going faster as I placed my hand on his wrist arching my back off the couch.

"Oh my- n-no" I moaned out as he smirked and got on his knees in front of me taking my panties off.

"Erik we can'-" I started off "sit back I asked you a question and you acting like you can't hear" he said as he attached his lips to my clit and started sucking as I moaned louder placing my hand on his head.

"Erik fuck" I moaned as my breathing was becoming uneven. Erik started pumping his fingers while flicking my clit with his tongue.

"What you going to do when we get down there?" He asked pumping his fingers at a fast pace. "I-I'm going to M-marry you! God who made you like this?!" I moaned out as he chuckled and kept going as I gripped onto the arm rest of the couch and had my hand on the top of his head.

I started moving my hips as he flicked my clit at a fast pace. He smirked up at me as our eyes met and i gripped onto the back of his shirt.

"Daddy Go deeper" I moaned out pushing his head deeper as he didn't have a problem. My legs begun to shake as he lifted my legs in the air continuing and I whined arching my back feeling myself squirt.

"N'jadaka" I said in a gasp as I moaned, my eyes rolled back, and I bit my lip in between a satisfied smirk.

"Yeah princess?" he asked starting to rub my numb clit in a circle with his thumb. "I still hate you" I said as I was trying to catch up with my breathing and he chuckled. Before fixing my dress. "I bet you do" he sarcastically stated standing over me before he took a seat next to me

"You can come downstairs baby girl!" Y/N said as Jamaria came downstairs hopping in between Erik and I smiling.