5.

✨Erik✨

I woke up to my phone vibrating and going crazy. I looked to my side not seeing Y/N. I seen Y/N coming out the bathroom in some lounge wear.

"Good morning" I said "morning breakfast is ready downstairs boop

"Good morning" I said "morning breakfast is ready downstairs boop." She said putting on some lotion "so I don't get no kisses?" I asked as she walked over to me kissing my cheek.

I kissed her stomach as she smiled rubbing the back of my neck slightly. "Your stomach is bigger than last time" I said looking up at her as she nodded "I know and if I find out it's twins, it's on and popping between us N'Jadaka" she stated as we shared a laugh.

"Mommy Cash needs to eat" Jamaria said coming into the room. "That's between you and daddy" Y/N said as I looked at her. "Im getting in the shower" I simply said as jay looked at her. "He's crying too" Jamaria added as I went to the bathroom starting my shower.

✨Y/N✨

"Thank you Mommy" jay said holding my hand as we went downstairs. "Mhm" I said as we went to the cage letting him out jay picked him up and we went outside to let him use the bathroom.

"You picking up the poop" I said as she gave me a disgusted look. "You wanted this puppy and you're going to be four you got it sis" I said handing her a doggy poop bag.

My phone was ringing as I took it out of my bra answering it. "What's up?" I asked "we coming over" tori said as I smacked my lips "how y'all going to invite yourselves?" I asked.

"Well steelo lost his 2k game so he trying to buy another one and play with Erik." Tori explained. "Didn't you break the game though?" I asked "yeah but he don't know that so hush" tori said as I laughed.

"Aight Whatever you can listen to my verse on my song with jay and do khaled" I said as she squealed "period pooh we about to drag that hoe through filth" tori said as I shook my head.

"Bye" I said "open the door" she stated as I hung up. Jay and Cash was done and I helped her clean up the poop which wasn't a lot but she was freaking out. We went to go wash our hands and I then got the door for steelo and tori.

"let me see the ring" tori said as I showed her and steelo my hand. "That's beautiful" tori said moving my hand around as it sparkled each
Time she moved my hand. "Congratulations" steelo said hugging me as I smiled "thank you" I thanked.

she held my hand taking a picture of my hand while holding it. "We about to fuck with the internet." She said as I giggled.

" She said as I giggled