13.

✨Y/N✨

I placed my hair in a pony tail and got dressed in a pair of sweats and uggs then placed on a sweatshirt getting ready to go to the studio.

I got Jamaria together snuggling her up and carried her sleeping body out to the car strapping her in. I picked up some breakfast on the way. I tried walking in holding her and the breakfast in my hands as a man caught the door for me allowing to walk in.

"Thank you" I thanked with a smile as he just smiled at me. "What's up, what's up" dj khaled said as I smiled. "Hey khaled Whats the beat move today? You see how I did that?" I asked smirking as he laughed.

"Please don't do it again" he said as we laughed "tell me what you want and I'll make it happen" he stated.

"Make an original slow song into a good medium tempo tone trap beat I need something good for The BMA's" I said as he started paying around with some beats. "Zayn and Will Smith will be here later to start recording for the Aladdin sound track" he informed.

"Alright cool" I said as cardi walked in. "What's up Y/N/N" she said sitting next to me and hugging me.

"Yo we need to talk about last night how shawty going to come in there like that?" Cardi asked as khaled turned around in his chair.

"I'm glad somebody brought that shit up" khaled said as I giggled "yo that was real disrespectful like she really was boo'd up with him" cardi said. "Nah She was wrong but Erik that was plain disrespect and I never knew for him to be like that" khaled said as I nodded.

"I know what his issue is but I'm not feeding into it" I said "he's mad because you won't take him back?" Cardi asked as I nodded.

"Yeah it stemmed from the whole Mena Massoud situation but I told him he didn't mean any harm by his tweet" I started off.

"And he didn't he made a tweet any and every other man makes about you. I mean he was expressing what he would do for you it ain't like he said he would fuck the shit out of you " Cardi explained as I giggled.

"Like most men" she added then rolled her eyes as I agreed. "Then I said he was handsome and real cute which he is but I also let it be known that I had a husband and a loving family but Erik just lost his shit" I explained as Cardi shook her head.

"He called you a beautiful black queen which a lot of black men don't even call their own black women that so I don't see what the problem is" khaled said continuing to make a beat for me.

"Don't worry you THAT bitch that's why that little bitch wouldn't step to you at the party" cardi said as I giggled.

"Next time I see that hoe I'm popping my shit for real" Cardi stated as I laughed. "Chill you already got to go to court about some females at a strip club" khaled joked as they started going back and forth making me laugh.

khaled finally found the perfect beat and I started getting to work on my songs. I was writing down lyrics as I was stopped by Zayn walking through the door.