38.

✨Y/N✨

I walked into my album release party as one of my songs that was going to be on the album was playing. I was greeted by some reporters and guests.

"Jasmine? Tori?" I asked as they turned and ran over to me hugging me. "I thought you two were at the baby shower?" I asked "bitch no I was just waiting for 6 o'clock to hit" jasmine stated as I giggled.

"Ain't nobody wanted to be at that shit" tori said as I laughed.

"Y/N" my manager Samantha interrupted as I smiled at her "One word hustlers" she said with a smile. "Oh that movie with cardinal and JLO?" I asked as she nodded "they want you for a lead role" she stated as I got excited.

"Wait when do I start?" I asked as she smiled "we'll talk more later just have fun tonight" I said as she smiled and walked away.

"Your man's over there" tori teased as I giggled "no we're just friends" I stated "with benefits?" Jasmine asked "um no we discussed that already" I said "Oop he's coming over here" tori said.

"Oh girl I'm feeling this hair style" jasmine started touching my hair as I felt a hand on my lower back. "Hey ladies" Mena said greeting them as they looked between us and smiled.

"Hey" they said in a Union as Mena looked at me and stepped back "You look lovely" he said as i smiled.

 "It's the hair isn't it?" Jasmine asked as Mena chuckled and twirled me around "no its everything" he said as I smiled

"Oop" Tori said as I giggled "thank you" I said as the girls walked away and Mena smiled at me. "You look nice" he said in my ear and kissed my neck some as I smiled and looked at him.

"You can't kiss me in public technically you're not supposed to be kissing me" I said as he chuckled "we're in a vip section in a club you rented out and I do need to kiss you because it's your album release" he said holding my waist as I smiled. "The reporters are here" I said pointing over to them as he chuckled.

"And aren't you supposed to be "mad" at me?" I asked as he Placed his finger under my chin "how can I be mad at you?" He asked as we laughed and I pushed him off of me playfully.

"I have guests to attend to" I said "I am a guest" he said as I giggled "the real guests I'm seeing you after all of this" I said as he held his chest. " damn you made me feel a certain type of way" he said as I smiled.

"Give me a minute let me get the reporters out then you still keep your hands to yourself" I teased. As he chuckled and walked away talking to my body guards as they escorted them out the club.

I got a drink and started talking to Tori "so best friend how long are you going to keep lying to me about Mena?" She asked sipping her drink.

"What you Mean?" I asked looking past tori and at Mena as he was laughing with Khaled and Will.

"You know exactly what I mean out of all people you know I know what's going on" Tori said as I giggled.

"Nothing's going on we agreed not to have sex again and to keep it just a friendship." I explained. "Girl shut the hell up because I see the way you two look at each other" tori said as I took a deep breath and looked around.

"T we're not together at al-" I started off "but there's a connection" she interrupted as I nodded. "We we're trying to keep it PG and keep it as a friendship but it's turning more into friends with benefits" I explained as she smirked.

"So how many times did y'all two do it?" Tori asked "once" I said as she stopped smirking "bitch don't tell me the only time y'all fucked was at Disney world?!" Tori asked as I looked at her.

"So how the fuck exactly is it friends with benefits?" Tori asked as I shrugged "because we be flirti-" I started off "Y/N shut your stupid ass up" tori said as I looked at her.

"Let me go to the Dj bitch you're going to get some dick tonight and possibly a boyfriend" she said walking away.

"Tori....Tori!" I whispered as she walked away going to the Dj as "can you stand the rain" came on and everybody started linking up to dance.

Mena was sitting on the couch drinking some as I cursed to myself. Tori came back up to me smiling as I glared at her. "Not the panty dropper" I said as she nodded "the baby making song sis and dangerously in love is next then beauty after so get comfortable" she said as I started freaking out.

"Bitch no" I stated as she smiled nodding her head as I kept stepping back. "Yes you're going to do it and you're going to thank me later" she said before pushing me and I ended up on Mena's lap.

TBC....