34.

✨Erik✨

I was was on IG and seen hella videos of Y/N performing at Disney world

I was was on IG and seen hella videos of Y/N performing at Disney world. Then refreshed my explore page seeing pictures and videos of Mena and Y/N together watching fire works while out there.

The one video caught my eye and it was a video of them two kissing. I read the caption below the video.

"Looks like Prince has found his princess😍"

I read and instantly grew upset. "Hey baby you okay?" Catherine asked "yeah I'm fine people just testing my inner gangsta" I said as she climbed onto my lap and giggled.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and I started kissing her lips and pulled away  "You know you're not supposed to fuck when you're pregnant what you doing?" I asked her as she giggled kissing my neck all the way down to my sweats.

"Just relax" she said pulling out my package.  I couldn't stop thinking about Y/N with another man it just boggles my mind her being with another man.

I was on soft not even in the mood because of the things I've been seeing. "You good baby?" She asked "yeah just give me a minute." I said trying to take my mind off of Y/N but I couldn't.

And out of everything I'm mad about I'm pissed she giving someone else head and her body. The shit I would do to her if she was here.

I thought as I got hard off of thinking about Y/N. My eyes rolled back as I was thinking about her.

She really moved on with a whole other dude and the thing is I couldn't talk shit about him on some real shit because that nigga good looking I can't lie and say that nigga a bum or nothing like that my momma even think he's good looking.

The only thing that'll probably mess up their relationship is Y/N's past. Then shut started clicking in my head.

Tell him she used to be a stripper in a subtle way. Or how she was raped?......
Nah I can't do that to her if she happy she happy but then again shit if I'm not happy then she not going to be happy the fuck?

I grabbed my phone and was about to DM Mena but the Catherine took my phone out of my hands as she started bobbing her head.

I'm going to call her later I missed her if we going to be separated then there needs to be no strife between us and we have Jamaria.

Catherine started taking her clothes off and slid on top of me as I just sat there. I didn't feel anything. I grabbed her waist and fake groaned here and there so she could hurry up.

I then placed her on her knees to hurry this shit up. She came as I pulled out and spit on his back some to make it seem like I came.

It's different when you sneak around and do things with a female behind your girl back versus when your girls not in the picture and the female you've been fucking around us now in your girls spot.

I wish I was there to fix the end of Y/N's dress , to sit there and watch fireworks with my babies at Disney world for the first time me to give her a kiss at Disney world. I just wish I could've did things differently.

The crazy thing I'm a real prince, she'd fall for a fake one before the real one because he acts more of a prince than an actual prince.

I got in the shower listening to "Do better"  I was in the shower crying like a little bitch I was so disappointed a female made me like this.

Last person who made me cry in a relationship was Catherine and that's because she broke my heart and left me now she's back but separating from
Y/N is a different type of heart break this that crazy ass heart break.

I might have to kidnap her ass and take her or Wakanda type heart break. This that heartbreak you tell your kids about.

✨Y/N✨

"He still hasn't called or check up on jay nor when he seen me in Dubai he didn't even ask about her he just kept asking for me we have other things to worry about you know?" I was explaining to Corey as he nodded.

"Well you just be there for your baby, maybe if a man steps up to the plate Erik will actually start taking care of Jamaria again" Corey explained as I shrugged

"I'm not worried about it but I felt like a princess tonight all because of you" I said holding my hand out towards hims as he smiled and drunk his glass of wine.

"Yeah That was all fine but Back to be a Queen tomorrow" he said as we clanked our glasses.

"You're glowing" Corey said as I was sipping my drink. "Corey I'm not pregnant I haven't had sad in a good minute" I said as he chuckled

"No girl shut up, like you seem free, you don't seem as blue, sad and quiet as earlier this year and especially last year" Corey complimented.

"Thanks I was just a mess" I said sighing "and I'm still a hot mess" I said giggling as he chuckled.

Jamaria was in her bed sleep. "What you doing tomorrow?" Corey asked "Mena, Jamaria and I are going around the park" I said smiling.

"Mhm that's exactly what makes you smile" Corey said as I giggled "no it's not I smiled with Erik too, I just smile" I explained as Corey shook his head.

"Mhmmm" he hummed as I giggled and there was a knock on the door. "Hm who may that be?" Corey asked as I playfully rolled my eyes.