51.

✨Erik✨

"We changed the name to Alison" Catherine said excitedly to my mother as my mother faintly smiled. "Did you two do the test?" My mother asked "well not exactly" Catherine started off as my mother gave me a look.

"Why didn't you two get the test done?" My mother asked with a fake smile and looked over at Catherine. "Because he's the father" Catherine stated smiling.

"You're dumb" jasmine stated slowly "girl I ain't even surprised anymore" tori said rubbing her temples.

"When do you leave from here it's cold as hell" steelo complained "then why you up here?" I joked "mama Tiffany made me come trust me if she didn't I would be at home" steelo stated as I shook my head.

"So no test?" Will asked as Catherine smiled and shook her head. " I'm leaving" jasmine stated.

"Anybody get in contact with Y/N?" I asked. "I texted her but she didn't text back yet." Tori stated. "No leave her alone she's trying to enjoy her birthday tell her when she gets back you know that's going to hurt her some" My mother explained.

"I already sent the text and the pictures" I said as my mother rubbed her temples. "I mean do what she's going to see the baby anyway" Catherine stated.

"Sis just shush" tori said with her head in her hands. "I mean we got to stop walking on eggshells around her it what is end of story" Catherine stated boldly as my mother looked between us.

"She has a point" I said agreeing

 "Erik I'm going to hurt you and her" my mother threatened

"Like I said all this unnecessary drama don't bring the shit to Jamaica" will warned as they walked out and I sighed sitting next to Catherine.

She placed her face in her hands crying. "What's wrong?" I asked "it just seems like they don't like me even when I was quiet and not vocal they Still don't like me." She started off.

"It's just how they are" I said "no because I'm sure that's not how it was when they met Y/N how does she get more respect than me from your family and really your parents?" Catherine asked as I sighed.

"They just have to warm up to you" I said trying to end the conversation. "But Erik you don't even stick up for me you either go along with it or just sit there and watch." She expressed.

"Because I can't disrespect my mother at the end of the day" I said "but Erik you knew me longer than her at one point she didn't even want to be apart of your life" Catherine started.

"You don't have to be disrespectful just stand up for me because if it was you I would do the same" she said wiping her eyes as I looked at her.

"Babe I'll take care of it" I said as I got up "where are you going?" She asked sniffling "to go talk to them that's what you want right?" I asked with a smile as she smiled back.