Chapter 44

Lauren's POV

I surfed her lips with the delicacy of the one who loves, but at the same time with the despair of a stranger.

I outlined her waist with one hand while with the other stroked her neck. Her tongue clashed against mine, sometimes as an innocent game, sometimes with the exact movements to make me crazy.

It was inevitable to feel the changes in my body as the kiss became more intense, I spent more time than I could withstand away from her skin, now every little part of me implores for her, for more contact. Her lips were now so thick, so appetizing, I can't help but kiss her.

For a moment I remembered when Camila was only mine, body, soul and heart.
A mistake. An unnecessary distancing.
And I lost the only person that was really worth it.

Our break was very natural for a love as devastating as ours, now, holding it in my arms, I realize that the only thing I did was to be away from her physically, because all this time my heart was waiting for this wonderful woman to come back.
To come back to me, and now that she's here it's like she's never left, it's all so hard to believe, she's so close, so mine.

I brought her closer to my body and I concentrated again on her lips, leaving my thoughts away...orr at least some of them. I pressed lightly, although somewhat possessively.

Jealousy. Although I didn't want to think about that at such a wonderful time, I can't deny that in my head they were spinning their words:

Nothing serious.

There were others.

Others had her.

I moved my lips away from her and traced them down the side of her neck, a smile appeared on my lips as I realized that her skin still bristles at the most subtle touch.

I brushed them up and down, mistreating them, then I left a hickey, I wanted to leave a mark, something that showed that she was mine, although that is far from true.

Her hands were affectionate and tangled in my hair, only that's why I didn't hurry things, although I loved her too much and for yesterday, a huge tenderness took hold of me when I discovered the previously known strokes.

I took her in my arms, holding her weight without much difficulty, to lay her gently on the bed, where I continued with the little kisses on her neck, I ran my lower lip around until I got close to her chin, leaving a wet trail on the path. I bit her cheek before returning to her striking lips.

I bit them possessively. I lowered my hand for her body, feeling the well accented curves to end my instincts, imagining how beautiful they should be exposed. Camila arched and pressed herself against me...

Again I traced her skin, feeling her sweet aroma as I ran my nose all over it until it reached the height of her breasts. Although on the blouse I noticed strong and round, and with a little advantage they called me.

I sucked hard on them, a thunderclap sounded just as Camila let out a loud moan. I undressed her, ridding her body of the blouse she wore, it was inevitable to run my gaze down her now naked belly until delighting in the sight of her breasts now only covered by her white lace feminine garment.

"Damn, you're beautiful..." I murmured in a moan of satisfaction.

I removed the bra strap with my teeth, sliding it over her shoulder while leaving kisses in the same place. My fingers trembled as I touched the small clasp that prevented me from feeling the taste of her pearls.

I gasped when I finally removed the annoying garment. She clung to my hair and closed her eyes as I felt my lips come into contact with the sensitive part of her skin. Her hoarse moans already had a devastating effect on me.

After a while I focused on her hands that unbuttoned the buttons of my pants and walked on the inside of my thighs.
Unlike in previous years, she now knows what she is doing and does it quickly and efficiently.

She took off my blouse and threw it away, running her nails down my belly, scratching me, and catching one of my nipples, then totally moved her body now leaving me under her.

A wicked smile appeared on her lips as he fitted into me. Her mouth came down my neck, biting, sucking and kissing me without any haste. Slowly she started an erotic movement over my lap, I closed my eyes and breathed deeply, feeling her press against me every time. I felt her capture the lobe of my ear, calmly passing her tongue, without leaving the daring movements.

I turned her around and grabbed the buttons of her jeans, while I slid her down my legs I accompanied her with my lips, touching the parts that were free, until I removed it completely. I kissed the inside of her thigh, in the same moment that her body contracted, I slid my lips through the center of her pleasure, Camila pressed my arms in response one

"I want to feel you" I whispered.

A loud moan cut the silence in which the room was and surpassed the noise of rain falling. I couldn't contain myself, I got rid of the last piece of clothing that prevented her from being completely naked and I submerged my tongue in her part of pleasure, delighting in the addictive flavor of the place.

Camila held on to the sides of the bed, arching her body to the front, imploring for more contact, pressing against my lips. Her eyes rolled with the extreme pleasure of the moment, as she slowly introduced my tongue into her body after all these years.

"L- Lauren..." she moaned and then shuddered.

I got rid of the last clothes that prevented her from feeling completely.

"Oh, my love... I want to make you mine again" I said and looked in her eyes,full of lust, desire, reflecting exactly mine
"I missed so much having you" I traced the outline of her face

I can m't deny that everything is different with Camila, my movements, the way I touch her, the immense pleasure of listening to her respond to each touch. It had been a long time since I felt this way.

"Please...I need you...now" she begged

I put my fingers into her soft, sweet, pussy and I knew I was connected to it in every way possible. I moved my fingers with synchronicity, starting slowly and intensifying the rhythm in a short time, as her body and my fingers couldn't stand it any longer, they wanted to establish a growing contact.

There was no rational thought, we were the image of madness.

We made love to each other until our bodies faint, exhausted...