Chapter 11

Camila's POV

There is only one thing that compares to the night we sleep with the person we love. The next day.

Lauren always treats me like a queen, with a love and an exaggerated attention. Starting at breakfast ...

"Very nice, I didn't prepare everything alone, I admit it, but it was I who squeezed the oranges for juice" she told me, proudly, after putting the tray in my lap.

"Seriously? You alone?" I made an exaggerated astonishment.

"Alone" she confirmed, with a smile that exuded a brightness so big that it made the sun feel belittled.

"How is it even possiblr to love you more each day?" I asked

"I wonder the same thing every day, about my feelings for you. Now come on, I want to see your reaction when tasting the juice" she said

I took the glass and slowly took it to my lips, Lauren practically jumped to my side, which I found very funny and that's why I laughed before taking a sip. I tried a little and made a neutral expression, I saw her green eyes, full of expectation.

"Hm, you know, I think..." she didn'tt stop looking at me, expectantly "this is the best juice I've ever tasted." I smiled

"Really? Can you promise me?" her enthusiasm made me laugh. I nodded.

"You want to try?" I I reached for the glass a little, she took a little and returned it to me.

"It wasn't so bad..." she said and smiled
"how do you feel today?"

"Wonderfully well"

"Less 'hot'?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, you can sleep peacefully, I won't attack you again at midnight" I teased and she laughed "And I tought that before it was extremely difficult to make you smile..."

"I didn't have a reason to do it before. And even when I had it I had one foot back..."
I surpassed a biscocho that she put on the tray "today I have it and happily now I know it"

"You were half hard with yourself Miami" I commented, looking at my cake.

"Half? How generous" I looked up and saw her smiling "someone managed to melt my heart of ice and managed to bring back the annoying laughter Lauren mocking Jauregui that used to be."

"No, mocking, you were from before..."

"Well, there are things that are hard to change" she said and shrugged.

"Lauren, here is food to feed all of Miami." I said after spending time while eating
"I'm satisfied for a week"

"You're very thin..." she saw me, biting he4 lip "then I only commit yogurt."

"Do you want to make me fat? Will you eat me later?" I asked, innocently, in which she gave me a suggestive look "AY NO!" I answered, laughing "I was talking about eating in the literal sense, as in the story of Hansel and Gretel"

"I didn't say anything" she became the saint "you are the one who has a very dirty mind."

I rolled my eyes and I took the yogurt so that she will fly with that tray.

"You drank all the juice" she observed, smiling.

"Wasn't it for that?" I askef

"Of course it was oh and before I forget..." she said took a drink of coffee that I had left in half "I told your mom that we were late and when I left the bathroom and you had fallen asleep, so I was sorry to wake you up, and I let you sleep here" she smiled

"Well, I have someone who thinks of me." I said to the smile. "And didn't she care?" she denied

"I don't know if she believed me either, but I tried" she said and shrugged.

A little bit Camila, only two spoonfuls are missing.

You are already finishing.

Almost.

The last. IT'S OVER!!! I dropped the fucking glass of yogurt and celebrated alone, getting a strange look from Lauren that made me stop.

"I ... I finished" I joined my hands, standing still only seeing her.

She opened a smile and shook her head, pulling the tray out of my lap and leaving it on the floor.

"So kiss me good morning?" she asked

"Come here..." I said and took her face and left a quick kiss on her cheek.

"So I only deserve that !?" she pouted.

I denied smiling and pressed my lips against hers, which seemed sweeter and softer than they had been before.