Chapter 40

Camila's POV

"Come see the moon.." I forgot what my name is and i'm not able to talk much. Stumbling I went to her side.

"It's so close..." I raised my hand, hitting it against the glass.

"Eh?" she asked

"There, look at her..." I pointed.

"Camila..."

"What?"

"That's the lamppost, the moon is there" she pointed, I frowned as I looked at her

"You're kidding me... who put it there?" I asked and she shrugged "let's dance" I said and took her hand, careful not to fall.

"But we don't have music" she said

"I'll sing" I smiled and wiped my throat. I started to hum a song, we danced a little bit badly. Anyone who saw us from the outside would think that the scene is ridiculous, but for us it was a unique moment of relaxation. A private party

At one point I was silent, however our feet did not stop moving to the rhythm of an imaginary song, Lauren's hands were on my waist and they brought me closer and closer.

I felt so close, the warmth of her skin caressing me, but even though my head is conscious my actions don't match with me, I couldn't even stand up.

Lauren's POV

I woke up the next morning feeling that my head was going to explode at any moment.
I opened my eyes with more difficulty than usual. I looked around and got scared with the glasses on the floor.

On the floor!?

In the same second I realized that I was on the floor of the room. I closed my eyes waiting for the torture to happen. I focused my gaze on Camila who was lying on the sofa. I crawled to her and pulled some hair that fell down her face, while trying to remember what happened last night.

I remember that we danced very animated, without music, we said a lot of stupid things and we drank too much, without a doubt.

I felt an excruciating pain in my head as I tried to discover what had happened from there. I heard Camila murmuring something and running her hands over her face. It took almost 10 minutes to be fully awake.

"It was a big night, wasn't it?" she asked hoarsely "you can be honest, I can stand it" she teased, referring to our state.

"They say that for these headaches the best remedy is to continue taking." I said

"Don't tell me, I don't want to hear about alcohol again for a long time." she said

"I think last night was the first time I saw you so taken..." she sat with some difficulty and covered her face with her hands "normally, it was me."

"Erase that moment from your memory, please..." she begged

"And forget how you loose!? Never" I smiled "I don't even remember having slept."

"I think we just fell down without being able to get up any more" she said and we laughed

Camila started to talk, she told me about the first time she got drunk with a wealth of details. It was hard to pay attention to what she said, it didn't take long for me to lose my gaze on hrr lips. Their delicate outline, the color pink.

Fuck, how I want to taste them again, her hot tongue piercing the barrier of my mouth, her little hands around my neck.

Without letting her know I broke the small space between the two and brought her lips to meet mine, it didn't become a kiss,
it was only a slight friction.

I moved away upset,and she kept her eyes closed some time which for me was like a momentary relief, I didn't want to face her.

"I am sorry" murmured "I couldn't stand having you so close..."

"It's okay..." she fixed her gaze on the ground for a moment, slightly blushing.

I took a deep breath and touched her chin, bringing her gaze to mine. I drew the outline of her mouth with my finger, wanting to replace it again with my lips and kiss it the rest of the day, but at the same time I feel the need to go slowly, all this is endless madness.

At the same time that we need to recognize ourselves, it is as if we already knew everything about each other, or at least as satisfying one the desire of the other...the perfect fit of our lips.