Chapter 2

Camila's POV

My dad, fortunately, knows a little English, so he was able to talk to Lauren without any problem, even because she helped him, speaking slowly and deliberately.

Marielle announced that she would come the next day to meet her, with Sandra, so after lunch, I was finally able to spend some time alone with her.

"And this is my room..."I opened the door, letting it enter and closing with my foot.

"The most important place in the house" she said and gave me a wicked smile.

"Don't be stupid" I gave her a light tap on her arm.

"Seriously, your room is exactly as I imagined it..." she smiled, sitting on the bed "all full of essences."

"Hey, it's not all full of essences." I made a pout. Lauren smiled and carried me to her lap, wrapping my arms around her neck.

I approached my face close to her, gently pulled her hair back from her ear, removing them from the path,
ran her nose lightly over mine,
then brushed our lips,
closed my eyes,
with my heart beating harder,
drunk by her perfume.

She bit my lip before joining her mouth to mine. A delicious sensation took over my whole body when we began the kiss, so long ago that I dreamed of feeling it again, without fear, without the nervousness of leaving, of the last moment, only surrendering without thinking about anything else.

I touched her neck, feeling her tremble, her lips remained affectionate, soft and extremely sweet. It was a kiss full of nostalgia. A kiss that should never end. However, she sealed my lips and walked away.

"What will your parents think of me if I leave you full of marks the first day?" she murmured, against my lips.

"They don't have to think anything. We are both girls, friends." I answered, panting and smiling, even with my hand on her neck.

"Friends?" she asked laughing "don't try to end my self-control Camila, really."
she smiled, biting her lips.

"Yes." Pretend you are just that. "I'll give you a discount today because it's the first day and you must be tired from the trip, but tomorrow you won't escape." I  threatened and she laughed.

"Come here..." she said and settled into my bed, I sat between her legs and leaned back against her body "do you have any idea how many times I spent imagining having you back in my arms?" she took my hair to the side, so she could kiss my shoulder.

"I know you don't get to half of what I imagined" I smiled, placing my hands on her arms that now wrapped around me "don't you feel strange?"

"What strange?" she asked

"I don't know, a year ago we were in Miami, in your house and now you're here. This is half unreal to me.."

"I think I'm still half-anesthetized with all this" she smiled.

"I think we're both like this." I accompanied her in her smile, intertwining my fingers in hers "and how are things over there?"

"In Miami?" she asked

I nodded

"Same" she said and shrugged. "Taylor is half lost because she doesn't have anyone to talk to anymore. So she talks about her affairs and her boyfriend with me."

"I'm good old sister and advise her." I said serious.

"Hm, I'm a little jealous, I don't like to be aware of what he does or doesn't do with Drew.." she murmured, I laughed.

"You're very pretty, my love..." I settled, between her legs, to see her face
"and I love you" I gave a quick kiss to the side of her lips.

"Mrs. Camila Cabello, I have something that belongs to you"  she said gave me a kiss on my nose and got up, messing up her suitcase. She showed me the bracelet that I left on her bed before returning
"that ugly abandon the gifts".

Lauren's POV

The place may be different, the language completely strange, however, I have it by my side and that is enough for me to be happy. And feel at home. I sat next to her, to put back the bracelet, which always belonged to her, on her arm.
Camila smiled and I kissed her hand lightly.

"Aren't you sleepy?" she played with the bracelet, turning it, while asking me the question.

"Sleepy no, maybe a little tired..." I admitted, bringing her closer.

"You need to rest, the trip was long" she said and rested her head on my shoulder,
I left a kiss on her hair.

"The problem is that I don't want to lose a second with you. I already had you far enough time..."

"I won't be far, I'll be here when you wake up." she smiled tenderly.

"Hm, if I accept the proposal and go to sleep, will you lie next to me?" I asked

"How much do you want me to?" she asked

"Very much" I said smiling.

Then I will. she got up to ready the bed, help her as I could. When everything was ready, I brought her to lie on me.

"Isn't there a problem if your parents see us?" I asked, a little scared.

"Lauren, my parents know how much I love you and they still don't know about us. They believe that we are friends, and they will continue to do so, besides, we aren't doing anything" she said and shrugged

"I was thinking about doing something..."
I said seriously, but she was mocking me.

"Naughty girl" she said and gave a light tap on my shoulder, she raised her head until her lips touched mine

"Did you know that it is very bad to say things that you won't be fulfilled?" she said

"And who told you that I'm not going to accomplish them?" I asked and kissed her lips, bringing her closer to my body.

-
Here's the second chapter! Enjoy🌙