Chapter 41

Lauren's POV

My eyelids closed a few seconds while her lips moved away to the subtle touch of my finger.

My heart felt a shock when her gaze met mine. It didn't last more than a minute, she soon diverted it. Silently I stood up and looked for my notebook in the frustrated attempt to write something and give time to time. During that frustrated escape I felt Camila's look on my face, analyzing me, trying to be discreet one time that moved me she focused her gaze on something else. I felt a great tenderness to see that again she was shy.

"Lauren..." I immediately turned to hear her voice. She saw me with her brown eyes wide open. I waited for her to speak, but nothing happened.

"Yes?" I smiled.

"Can we can do something..." she bit her lips "together?"

At that exact moment I got up and closed my notebook.

"What do you want to do?" I asked

"I don't know" she shrugged "I think I'm half hyperactive, I don't like to be quiet for long..."

"Let's see..." I looked around the room, thinking about something.

What kind of question is that!? I can only think of something we can do together. Close together.

"I was going to suggest going out for a walk, but just look at the time..." she indicated the window "the world is going to fall in water at any moment."

"This is going to sound like a child, but..." I smiled "do you want to play video games?"

She started to laugh very loudly, however she ended up accepting. It was extremely funny to see Camila play because she practically entered the game and moved more than the character she used. When he had to jump, she would jump sitting on the sofa. When I had to turn, she tilted her body to the side... I let her win.

Camila's POV

"Why did you let me win?" I asked her

"What makes you think that?"

"Let's see ... maybe the fact that I've never beaten anyone, not even your brother?" we laughed

"Yeah, it's hard to beat that cheater" I smiled at the sweet voice she used to refer to Chris.

"He plays very well, huh..." I pushed her slightly off her shoulder.

"At what time did you go to the house and I never found you?" she asked

"When you weren't there" I stayed behind a bush and as soon as you left I went inside.

"You're kidding, right?"

"I don't know" I shrugged "you will remain eternally in doubt"

"Oh yes?" she opened her eyes and then delicately grabbed me by the arms to leave me lying on the couch and start a tickle attack "are you sure I'll stay with the doubt?"

I moved under her body while laughing uncontrollably, my vision was marred by the tears that caused me so much laughter. I couldn't even find the breath to answer her. We looked like two girls again.

"I'm going to stop only because you're getting red" she said and I breathed deeply and ran my hand over my face.

Lauren, as I could tell, was still leaning over mine, the traces of amusement had been replaced by others... those I could only identify as tenderness.

I reached out and passed her by her chin.
I stroked her cheek and caressed it slightly when some fingers reclined on her lips.

Delicately her nose caressed mine, I could feel her warm breath blowing in my face, my heart automatically began to beat strongly. Her eyes stayed open while my eyelids couldn't stand anymore. It was totally delivered at that moment.

She followed torturingly with her caress, completing it with a slight brush of lips that made my body arch with so much desire. She put her hand on my waist and took my body to the front, until my back completely straight and my chest against her.

Her teeth captured my lower lip, putting it between her mouth, allowing her to enjoy it while savoring it. My hands sweated cold, I put one of them on her leg, while with the other I wrapped her neck. I held a sigh as I felt the tip of her tongue pass over my lips, before finally completing.

Heavens, I needed a minute to try to organize my thoughts, I didn't even remember my own name, I was just sure that I had never looked for anything like her lips. Her sweet lips.

In the eyes of someone who saw us from the outside wouldn't seem like a nice kiss, we were desperate behind a larger contact, we wanted to fill the void that had left these five years. I pressed her neck while my tongue recognized the spaces of his mouth, I submerged it, feeling it joined to me, while I held the desire to bite her, for so much softness.

I tangled her hair in my hand, while hers was still on my back, holding me firmly.
My heart beating hard.

I passed my lower lip through the center of hers, already closed, before giving the finished kiss.