"hasn't it been arm day for, like, a week?" you asked, grabbing another dirty plate.

"technically, yes." calum chuckled, pushing off the counter to place a kiss on your cheek. "'m taking a shower."

"okay."

after a few minutes, you finished washing the dishes and cleaning up the kitchen. it was a bit chilly in your's and calum's house, so you went to grab a hoodie from your boyfriend's side of the closet.

as you opened the door to your room, you heard the water in your connecting bathroom shut off and the shower curtain open. you grabbed a hoodie, slipping it over your head and collapsing onto the bed before the bathroom door opened.

you looked up, meeting eyes with calum. a very naked calum, at that.

you couldn't help but scan the boy's body. his lips curled up into a smirk, arms crossed as he watched you eye him up.

"take a picture, it'll last longer."

"very funny, hood." you threw a pillow at the boy, making him laugh before throwing it back. calum slipped on a pair of calvin klein boxers as your rolled over onto your stomach, going onto your phone. you heard the boy groan and you looked back at him.

"don't do that."

you raised an eyebrow, chuckling. "i'm sorry?"

"your ass looks good from this angle, stop it."

you laughed, shaking your hips a little before turning back to your phone. a few moments later and calum pulled you to the foot of the bed, making you shriek.

"calum!"

"you can't tease me like this and not expect some sort of punishment," he said, making you kneel at the foot of the bed as he stood his ground, his crotch pressed into your behind. you leaned down, stuffing your face in the mattress.

"calum i have shit to do."

"oh yes, because you looked so busy on your phone," he said, squeezing your thighs.

"you sound like my mother."

"don't bring your mother into conversation when i'm about to fuck you," calum said, making you giggle before he brought his hand down across your ass. you yelped, digging your nails into the mattress.

"ah, fuck."

"you're such a tease, y/n." calum flipped you over, kneeling on the bed before spreading your legs. you looked down at him, seeing the satisfied smirk on his lips before you leaned your head back. calum slid your leggings off, throwing them to the side before pressing kisses to the insides of your thighs.

"fuck, says you." your voice was breathy, hands coming down to grab onto what was there of the boy's hair that was shaved only a few months before.

he peeled off your panties, dropping them on the floor before dipping down. his lips pressed against your folds, lingering for a moment before his tongue dove into you. a moan escaped your lips, fingers tugging at his hair.

"just fuck me cal," you mumbled, leaning your head back as your stomach churned. he chuckled, climbing over you. you looked up, meeting his eyes as calum hovered over you, his arms holding him up.

"so impatient," he whispered, reaching down to pull his boxers down his thighs partway. you rolled your eyes, wrapping your hands around his biceps as he dipped his hips down. you felt calum's large member at your entrance, and you took a deep breath in as he pushed himself inside of you. you let that breath out, a moan coming with it as you felt the boy's entire length fill you up.

"fuck," you mumbled, shutting your eyes together tightly.

"this okay?" he asked, looking down at you. you nodded, squeezing his arm.

"i just... we haven't—"

"i know, it's been a while." calum let out a breath, glancing down before looking back at you. you opened your eyes, meeting his. "i'm gonna move, okay?"

"yeah, please."

slowly, calum moved his hips up, making you moan as he continued these actions. soon he found a steady pace, his hips grinding down on your's continuously.

"oh shit y/n," the boy moaned, pushing himself a little bit faster. you wrapped your bare legs around his torso, throwing your head back as his dick moved in and out of your seeping folds. "fuck, baby."

"you feel so good cal."

"faster," you moaned, squeezing his arms as you bucked your hips up. he let out a low groan, picking up the pace as he bit his lip. both of your moans and the sound of skin slapping against skin filled the room, along with your hot breaths. "fuck cal, right there."

"mm, you like that baby?" he groaned, hitting your g-spot at the perfect angle. you whined, scratching your nails down his back. "fuck, you're so tight y/n."

"i-i'm close."

"fuck, me too." calum grunted, slamming into you with so much force that your eyes rolled to the back of your head. the knot in your stomach was becoming so tight that you could feel it was about to burst.

you groaned, raking your nails into calum's back. he hit your g-spot again, making you clench around the boy's dick. "i'm gonna cum, babe."

calum took that as a sign to go faster. he pounded into you, one hand moving to wrap around your throat. your eyes rolled to the back of your head as you felt him apply some pressure. he knew how you felt about him choking you; you loved it, but he only did it on occasion. thankfully, today was one of those times.

"fuck baby," he moaned, thrusting into you one more time.

"fuck cal," you whined, arching your back off the bed. at the sight of you orgasming, calum came too, pulling out and shooting his cum over the sheets and his chest.

he collapsed on the bed beside you, his breath shaky as was your's. calum glanced over at you, smiling small before cupping your cheek and pressing a kiss to your lips. you moaned, kissing him back.

"fuck, i love you."

"i love you," you replied, smiling as you looked into his eyes.