Austin was now breathing harder and she could feel his heart beating faster. She felt her heart flutter too; to be honest, it was a little painful. 

"Who?" Austin asked, his voice crackling slightly. Sienna bit her lip, shuddering. "Who did it?" he asked again, more forcefully. 

Sienna closed her eyes, feeling tears drip down her cheeks. 

"A-Avery." 

-------

Austin

-------

"That little prick! That no good fucking son of a bitch! I'll kill him! I'll fucking murder him!" Austin snarled as he paced in front of his bandmates, Dan, Max, Oliver, and Lee. "I'll tear out his mother fucking heart. I'll beat him to a bloody pulp. I'll rip out his throat with my teeth!" 

The eight men all bowed their heads, looking at their shoes. They were surely thinking the same thing, but they didn't say it. They were supposed to talk him out of whatever crazy stunt he was about to pull, but they all stayed silent. 

Austin growled in the back of his throat. Sienna had told him more of what happened. Avery raped her. Sienna was so numb that when Austin got angry and held her, promising she'd be okay, she just went limp against his body, breathing from her slightly opened mouth, her glassy eyes on the wall. 

He made sure Sienna was being watched at all times. She needed someone to watch her every move. After telling him that she wanted to kill herself and she could control her life by hanging herself, he put her under 'suicide watch'. At the moment, Josh and Ty were watching her. They opted to watch a movie in the suite's master bedroom, but Josh just reported that Sienna had fallen asleep, so they were struggling to stay awake just in case Sienna woke up while they were sleeping. So Chris, Matt Nicholls, Matt Barnes, and Vegan joined their 'sleep-over'. Jordan was down in the laundry room doing his laundry and the others' in the band as well due to a hardcore game of 'rock, paper, scissors, shoot'. 

"He's so fucking dead." Austin hissed, stopping his relentless pacing and clenching his hands into fists. "I'll fucking kill him." 

"Austin-" started Tino, but Austin cut him off. 

"WHAT?" Austin snarled. "Are you going to tell me to stop? Because I'm not going to stop. She's my little girl and he fucking raped her!" 

Tino looked angry. "No, I wasn't going to tell you to stop. I was going to tell you to cut off his dick. He's obviously not using it right." 

Austin felt his ears redden and a flare of cruel satisfaction run through his veins. The others chuckled at Tino's masochistic joke and slowly the laughter ceased. 

"Am I supposed to go to the police about this?" Austin asked quietly, his eyes landing on Alan's. Alan bit his lip and shrugged. 

"Yes." replied Lee's voice. Austin's head snapped up to look at the man who rarely spoke. Lee's normally pale face was flushed with red, but this time, it wasn't from embarrassment. It was from anger. "Yes, you're supposed to go to the police. If you really do tear out his throat or kill him, you'll get in trouble. But if the police do the dirty work, then your hands will be clean. This kid hurt Birdy. No - he hurt our Birdy. He did something that every man knows is wrong and cowardly, but he still did it. He basically 'killed' Birdy. She's no longer bright and happy. She was doing so well; she hadn't hurt herself, she was smiling more, she was more outgoing, and she was more affectionate. Even to you, Austin.

"But now, she's the shell of what she used to be. She's not even a sliver of what the Birdy we used to know was. That Birdy was killed when Avery laid his fingers on her. We will make sure we'll resurrect the old Birdy if you make sure you ruin Avery. Understand?" Lee's dark eyes glinted with hatred. "I want him to suffer. I want to see him get eaten alive; thrown to the fucking depths of hell and back. I want to watch him torture himself for the things he's done. I want him to go to prison. He'll get raped in there and he can finally understand the pain and suffering he's brought to our Birdy. But I don't want him to ever die. I want him to live the rest of his pathetic life knowing he took a little girl's innocence. He took our Birdy from us. He's got hell to pay." 

When Lee finished talking, the room was filled with a heavy silence as his words sank in. Austin knew he couldn't hurt Avery. That would make things worse. But he knew Lee was right. Avery 'killed Birdy'. Avery 'killed' his little baby girl. 

Austin nodded at Lee to recognize him for his little speech, but Lee just glared at the ground. "I just want my Birdy back." Lee said quietly, his voice cracking as his eyes were pooled with tears. So quietly that Austin almost didn't hear him. 

Oliver's arm slung around Lee's shoulders and Lee shoved his face in his hands, crying silently. Austin felt choked up too. He had already cried with Sienna, and now it was happening again. 

"We all want our little Birdy back." Max said, sounding wounded. "We just don't know how."

"We can start by fucking Avery over." Dan said confidently, standing up. 

"I agree." Aaron said, his tenor voice trembling. "We need to do it. Right now." 

Phil and Tino nodded in agreement. Alan's glassy eyes stared at the floor and he dropped his head slightly, a small 'yeah' leaving his lips. Oliver and Lee didn't say anything, but it was very clear they were agreeing too. 

"Here." Dan said, grabbing the telephone and handing him the whole box that had a large cord attached to the back that plugged into the wall. Austin carefully jabbed at the numbers, gritting his teeth as he placed the phone to his ear. 

When the woman at the police station answered the phone call and asked what she could do to help, Austin took a deep breath. 

"My daughter has been raped." Austin said, his gravelly voice stronger than ever. "And I know who did it." 

I am so sorry for the lack of updates. I have been playing a lot of volleyball, and my whole body is sore and I'm tired and I have so much homework and late work and piano lessons and UGH. SO MUCH. I HATE BEING A JUNIOR! YAY...:(

Goal - Votes: 100+ Comments: 10+

Chapter Quote: "Do You Feel Like A Man When You Push Her Around? Do You Feel Better Now As She Falls To The Ground? Well, I'll Tell You My Friend, One Day This World's Going To End As Your Lies Crumble Down; A New Life She Has Found - Face Down In The Dirt, She Said: 'This Doesn't Hurt', She Said: 'I Have Finally Had Enough'" - Face Down ~The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus