Vikklan- Public (Smut)

Lachlan's P.O.V.

I slid my hand underneath Vikk's skirt, feeling his thigh beneath my fingertips as I slowly slid them up his skin. I pressed Vikk into the cool tiles of the bathroom wall as my fingers found the lace and I growled my approval against his neck. I grinned at the soft noises Vikk was making beneath me.

I nipped softly at the skin of his neck while roaming my hand teasingly around his crotch, palming him through the fabric which was already damp.

"What a messy little boy you are." I chided, whispering the low words into his ear, my voice barely above a rumble.

Vikk squirmed under my touch, the subtle, ridged texture of the lace rubbing against his cock and ass. I knew this had always been a fantasy of his, being fucked in a public bathroom, and he loved how much power and control over him I had. But, Vikk knew he could make me do anything he wanted looking like that.

Vikk quickly removed my shirt, ripping the buttons in the process. The indignity of having sex in a public bathroom wasn't lost on him, and he was a little jumpy because I knew he didn't want to be caught by someone, anyone wandering into the arguably small bathroom in a mall.

I smirked at his determination though, allowing him to be a little rough as he tried to undress me, after all each lost button or torn seam would mean punishment when we got home. He could have his fun for now.

Now bare-chested, I hooked my hands under Vikk's thighs and pushed him up against the wall again, feeling his hands tighten around my waist. I curled my fingers, tugging down his panties slowly and painfully, looking for his entrance.

I grinned as my fingers met hard silicone, stretching Vikk open. It wasn't his only plug nor was it the widest but it was one of Vikk's favourites and I didn't mind. I sucked at Vikk's throat and began to pull the plug out only to press it back in, fucking him slowly with it.

Vikk started to yell out but I clapped my hand over his mouth to keep him quiet. Vikk reached out and began scraping his fingers along the wall because every time the plug tugged and pulled him open he gasped, gritting his teeth to keep himself from crying out.

"Please..." Vikk pleaded and begged, writhing as his legs clenched around my back.

I obliged his request, fucking it into him harder and angling to his prostate. I nibbled on his earlobe, tracing his hole with my finger as I continued to fuck him with the plug.

Vikk both loved and resented the power I had over him, I knew that, but he would always find a way to get back at me for the sexual torture that I put him through. I reached down and squeezed his cock roughly, his breathing coming in sharp bursts.

"I expect you to be quiet." I hissed as I shuffled my boxers down, still holding him up on my hips and finally I pulled the plug out of him, dropping it on the floor and onto our strewn clothes. I then lined myself up, dropping Vikk onto me hard enough for him to gasp.

I smirked as I pinned Vikk to the wall. My forearms were braced on the wall on either side of his head and Vikk was practically bent in half as I thrusted up into him, pounding him with a steady, merciless rhythm. I angled my hips to ram against Vikk's prostate each time, hoping to make him come hard, and fast.

Vikk knew he was going to pay for this pleasure later, even as he gasped and clamped his hand over his mouth so he didn't make any noise. I had given him what he wanted too quickly and too freely for there not to be something more drawn out later. He didn't really mind, however.

He struggled to keep quiet as I thrusted hard and fast into him. He grasped onto my shoulders and held on tight, leaving behind red and inflamed scratches from his nails. His head slammed backwards against the wall as he was filled with my thick cock over and over again. I could tell he was close to coming already.

I would normal have helped him get off by now but I knew if I moved my hands I would likely drop him, and that angle was doing alright for both of us. So instead I redoubled my thrusts, slamming against Vikk, flesh slapping together obscenely.

"They can hear you." I murmured into Vikk's ear. "They know how eager you are, how much of a slut you are and spreading your legs for me every chance you get."

There was a knot in the pit of my stomach and it was so satisfying to see him, pinned against the wall, red in the face, trying not to moan or make any noise. He was my bitch and I savoured it.

"Fu-fuck!" Vikk gasped, his hands clamping down on my shoulders as he tried not to slip down the wall, where I was still holding him tightly.

I smiled and managed to angle myself perfectly to hit his prostate again and again. Moans escaped through his lips even though he was trying so hard not to make any noise.

"Fuck- please Lachlan...." He gasped. "I'm gonna-"

Finally I bought my hand around, he was supported enough by the wall, and took his cock in my hands, stroking it in time to my thrusts until he finally released across his stomach, trying to arch against the wall of the bathroom through a throaty moan.

It only took a few more thrusts before I came, still thrusting through it as Vikk whined brokenly. His eyes were half lidded and as I lifted him off me and his legs found the ground, but he was barely standing. He was barely standing and stumbled when I put him down.

He groaned in pain and gripped my arm tightly, meaning I had to wrap my arm around his waist to hold him upright. I pressed a kiss to his head and giggled when he wrinkled his nose. I knew he was in pain, but it was mostly his fault because he was the one who had got me to fuck him in the first place.

I rubbed his thigh and he slapped my hand away, grabbing his skirt and panties and pulling them back on after having cleaned himself up. I did the same and then both of us wandered from the bathroom, myself waltzing confidently and Vikk limping a little, while I fixed my mussed hair.

Finally I pressed another kiss to his forehead and he glared at me, but he was still flustered and his eyes were wide. He had enjoyed it, I knew, and we would be back at it again the next day because we were young and horny, it was just what we did.

"Love you babe." I mumbled, taking his hand. "You were brilliant today."

He glared again but squeezed my hand back, leaning against me. It was alright.