Vikklan- Charity Kiss

Vikk's P.O.V.

My brain froze for a moment, trying to process exactly what I had done. And then the roaring of the crowd reached my ears, cheering and screaming and chanting of my name and then I was completely surrounded by my friends. Nothing, no words at least, reached my ears until a soft voice spoke, somehow heard over the raucous.

"Well done babe." I looked up to see Lachlan, an easy smile on his face and pride in his eyes.

Without thinking what I was doing, the implications for later, I stood up on my tiptoes and kissed him. Lachlan of course kissed back, his hand tucked into the small of my back and the screams of excitement from the fans turned in screams of shock and yells of VIKKLAN!

I couldn't quite understand the reactions of my friends around me over the commotion but there was still quite a bit of excited yelling and screaming. Maybe some of them hadn't seen our kiss and they were still celebrating my goal, but I was being jostled from all sides and the only reason I was still standing was because Lachlan was right beside me.

We pulled away with flushed red cheeks and Lachlan leaned down, having to almost yell to be heard.

"Come on Vikk- let's get outta here."

Tobi's P.O.V.

I was pretty much the first person to Vikk's side after he scored, jumping and almost throwing him around. He had a happy grin but while everyone was around him I saw his attention turn to one person in particular. Lachlan- and I had to say, I knew they were together. I never had any evidence to confirm it, at least until that moment anyway.

The kiss was sweet and watching my youngest friend, bar Harry, so happy was an amazing thing. It was clear they were together before the match, the kiss was a familiar thing and the way Lachlan held him- it was something they knew and it was something they loved.

It was sweet.

Simon's P.O.V.

The kiss was the last thing I was expecting if I was honest, I knew the two were close but I didn't think they were that close. They broke the kiss laughing and bright red, Lachlan's head turning to listen to the screams of the crowd before whispering something to Vikk.

They fled the field smiling, Vikk waving his hand out to the fans as they ducked down the tunnel for the team and out of sight. There was a stunned moment of uncertainty amongst the two teams because no one had any idea what was going on- half of the people probably hadn't seen the kiss and were confused.

I smiled to myself because damn, they were an adorable couple.

Mitch's P.O.V.

Grinning, I laughed internally at the surprised reactions of half the people on the field and the confused reactions of the others. I had known they were together for a long time, well over a year actually as the two had decided coming out to the Pack would be a good first place to start. None of us gave a shit, fully supportive of the two youngest members.

I knew their relationship had been strained because of the long distance part but they fought through it, making sure to visit each other at least once every 6 months. As they disappeared down the tunnel together I stood back with my hands on my hips, waiting for even more chaos to commence.

They really couldn't have chosen a better or worse place and time to come out.

Harry's P.O.V.

Wait, what? There was screaming and cheering and then the chant of Vikklan! started up amongst the crowd, sending those of us in the back of the mob into panic. The hell was going on? Everyone was still jumping and cheering, celebrating Vikk's goal, and then I saw him and Lachlan, hand in hand, fleeing the ground with huge grins. Both were bright red.

I figured it out pretty quickly after that, the chant, the hand holding, the laughter and the flushed faces and rolled my eyes because really? This was the time you chose to come out, in front of a crowd of thousands and however many were watching live?

Ethan sidled up to me, grinning widely.

"As much as I'm happy for them, this was the time they choose?" He laughed, folding his arms. "They really need to work on their timing."

JJ's P.O.V.

I had had to run all the way from the sidelines to celebrate with Vikk and for Vikk, so I didn't make it to the huddle in time to work out what was going on. Vikk and Lachlan had run from the group by the time I got there, laughing, and I turned to Simon because I was very confused.

"Simon what's going on?" I asked, furrowing my brow and his grins and laughter.

"Vikk and Lachlan decided that right now is the best time to come out." He said between laughter, almost cackling.

"W-wait what? They're gay? They're together!?" He nodded, almost crying with laughter.

I wheeled around just in time to see them running down the tunnel, hand in hand and laughing so hard that Lachlan stumbled and almost fell over. I blinked and then turned back, trying to process exactly what information had been given to me.

"So... Vikklan is real?" I said slowly, still processing.

"Yes JJ!" Simon said, cackling. "Vikklan is real! They're together! And they've just come out to hundreds of thousands of people!"

Josh's P.O.V.

I knew the two thought they were being subtle when they were staying at the house, but at least for me it was really obvious that their relationship was more than just friendship. I saw their subtle touches, gentle whispers and flickers of smiles and knew it was more.

Them coming out in the middle of a soccer match wasn't exactly the greatest idea but I supposed it might have been an accident, caught up in the excitement it might have just happened without them realising. There was more yelling and confusion from the fans and then more from the team, two players had just left the field and we still had like a quarter of the game left.

"So... whatta we do now?" One of the YouTube Allstars team members asked, brow furrowed.

"No idea." I said, shrugging. "But I think we should give them some time first."

Lachlan's P.O.V.

Vikk fell into my arms the second we were out of sight of the crowd, laughing and giggling and still very red. I had almost tripped running up the tunnel because I had been laughing so hard but once we collapsed into the changing room we got a moment to reflect on what had just happened.

"We- we seriously just came out to everyone." I said, laughing. "God, what the hell are we gonna do now?"

"I have no idea." Vikk gasped, but he was smiling. Both of us could still hear the chant from the fans of Vikklan! which made my heart sing. "But I love it."

"We've still got like... a quarter of the match left, should we go back out?" I asked Vikk, well aware that we couldn't just... leave.

"Yeah, I guess we probably should." He smiled, taking my hand. "You ready?"

"I am."

We turned and started heading back towards the field, to a roar from the fans. We waved up to them, laughing at the new chant of kiss, kiss, kiss!!! Most of the other boys ran towards us, laughing and smiling and shouting their congratulations.

I wrapped my arm around his waist, tugging him into my side.

I was ready to get back into it.