Vikklan and Minishaw- Caught (Smut)

Harry's P.O.V.

Simon reached up and wrapped his shirt around my wrists, tying me to the headboard of the bed, grinning deviously at the moans that we already threatening to fall from my lips. He hadn't even touched me, but I couldn't help it.

"You know what you did. You know it." He whispered sternly. "You know that looks get me so fucking worked up, you think it'll get you what you want but all it'll end with is you being tied down. You're all mine Harry."

I shuddered as Simon dragged his nimble fingers down the muscles of my torso, whimpering lowly as he tugged loosely on the waistband of my boxer shorts. His eyes met mine, his eyes full of lust, hunger and love and the stare made me squirm.

"Look at you baby boy, all tied up for me on our bed, let's hope that no one hears us... but that's why we keep it a secret, don't we?" I nodded, tugging on the bonds holding my wrists again.

"Sim- uhhhh-" I groaned.

"I didn't say you could talk, did I?" He growled, pushing me back into the bed with a fierce shove, with so much force that it almost hurt. I nodded. "That's right."

Simon unbuttoned his jeans slowly, pulling them and his boxers down in such a way that made me almost too excited. I was tied to our bed, completely vulnerable and already practically begging for him to fuck me. Simon knelt over me and began to palm me through my sweatpants, even though I was already completely hard.

I moaned, bucking my hips up towards him in a rhythmic manner.

"Quiet, baby boy," Simon said, his voice raspy and low, "you don't want everyone knowing you're a dirty whore, for me." I nodded and Simon pulled his t-shirt off, chucking into the corner of the room. " All I wanted was Simon's hands in my hair, his cock in his mouth, fuck, I wanted to choke on it.

"Stay quiet, won't you slut?" Simon growled. I was trying his best, I really was and all I could was bite down on my lip, hard. When I unclenched my jaw I tasted a bit of blood but ignored it as he took Simon's cock into my mouth. I expertly bobbed my head back and forth, Simon tossing his head back with a low, breathy moan.

"Fuck, baby boy, you're so good-" Simon groaned, his hand coming down to tangle in my hair. "Oh, God damn, Harry-" His hand came down and slipped past the waistband, the palming escalating into him jacking me off while I sucked on his cock.

I groaned, the noise suffocated by Simon's cock in my mouth. I tasted it, senses heightened, and I loved it. I felt pre-come drip on my tongue as I inched my boyfriend towards an orgasm.

"I know you're close." Simon almost spat, the pinched look on my face giving away the fact that I was. I began moving my hips again, desperate for some kind of relief, sensation-

"Oh, fuck, Harry-!" Simon yelped as my mouth filled with cum. I gagged but swallowed it like the little whore I was. "Good boy. Fuck, you're so good."

He praised and I smiled, licking his lips and kept grinding against his hand as Simon went back to tugging on my cock. I gasped and moaned as he sped up the erratic movement of his hand until I came onto his hand, loud, very loud moans falling from my lips.

"You were so good baby boy." Simon whispered, pressing his sweaty and salty lips to mine. "So good."

Vikk's P.O.V.

Lachlan's eyes my body, from my red face all the way down the wet patch on the back of my boxers. I went even redder as he stepped closer, smirking, because he was the reason I was in that position and I knew he was enjoying it.

"I take it you enjoyed the day?" He whispered sarcastically into my ear, his hand slipping under the waistband of my boxers to grab at my ass. I refused to make a sound, sealing my lips. "I hope you kept it in all day."