Vikklan- Feminine (Smut)

Lachlan's P.O.V.

Vikk loved feminine clothes, everything pink and pastel and skirts and oversized jumpers and he loved everything about it. I did as well, because my boyfriend was adorable in everything and I loved springing him with surprises of clothes when he wasn't expecting it.

"Hey sweetheart." I whispered, wrapping my arms around my waist. He was wearing a beautiful, light blue or almost white oversized sweater and a short pink skirt that I loved. Actually I loved anything he wore, but that was besides the point because he looked amazing in everything.

"Hey Lachy." He mumbled, leaning back against me. He was pretty exhausted after having been working all day, recording videos and editing, and I knew he wanted a break. Not that I was going to give him that.

I was horny as hell and damn, his ass looked so good in the skirt that I really just wanted to make him beg. He didn't mind of course, our sex wasn't exactly vanilla and kinks and degradation often made their way into our sessions.

Pressing a kiss to his cheek, I turned his face to me with one finger under his chin and suddenly we were making eye contact. Vikk's eyes widened as he suddenly saw the lust behind my stare and the way my hand was slowly making its way to the waistband of his skirt.

He smirked but allowed me to continue with my teasing simply because he knew he couldn't stop me. It seemed he was in the mood as well because he started to be deliberately flirty, pulling up the corners of his skirt or the bottom of his sweater and he would lean in and press a kiss to my cheek, ear, neck or collarbones.

"Stop teasing Vikky." I mumbled darkly, sliding my hand up his thigh and underneath his skirt. My thumb rubbed along the edge of his lace panties and Vikk went a dark shade of red, burying his head in my shoulder as I continued with my own teasing, sliding my hand up and down his leg.

Eventually I slid off the bed and crouched down in front of Vikk, placing my hands either side of his thighs. His skin felt so good under my hands, soft and warm and beautiful and my hand moving upwards I began to squeeze and pull.

Finally I let them slide under his skirt and began playing with Vikk's half-hard erection through the lace. Vikk gasped loudly, his hands tangling in the bed sheets as he tried to remain still, whining through gritted teeth. I simply moved my hand, palming him harder, watching his body arch and wiggle.

"Please..." Vikk whined, tugging me up. I couldn't resist and finally leaned forward and gave Vikk the kiss he was asking for, no, begging for.

I wrapped one arm around Vikk's waist and pulled him down on the bed. The other arm reached up and tugged his thick sweater up over his head and finally he was just lying there, shirtless in his tiny skirt that covered almost nothing. He went red.

Finally I broke the kiss to swiftly move my mouth over one hardened nipple. Vikk moaned when I bit down gently, legs widening on bed and body desperately pushing up to try and get something. I simply bit down a little harder, earning another moan.

"Please." Vikk breathed, his hands tangling in my blonde hair just to have something to hold onto. I moved to the other nipple, sucking gently and just enjoyed the feeling of Vikk's body and his pleasure.

"Be patient baby boy." I said, moving the hem of his skirt and lifting it up over his stomach. He looked down at me and began playing with the skirt but then gasped as I kissed his inner thighs, moving from further down to the top, biting and sucking the soft flesh.

I could see Vikk's hardness through his panties, now I was deliberately being a tease because I knew how much he wanted me to fuck him but I was holding out on him. I pulled back and smiled at the bite marks that would later turn into bruises on the inside of his thighs.

Moving off him I slipped from the bed and opened the bedside drawer, pulling out a bottle of lube. I grabbed it and walked back to Vikk, finding him still eager and waiting, so I finally began to tug down his panties and skirt, moving them to his mid-thigh.

Vikk whined and was begging me with his eyes, spreading his legs for me, so eager, so I focused on opening the bottle of lube, coating my cock with the cool gel. Vikk watched me, his eyes hooded with lust and his skirt and panties still around his thighs.

"Don't worry baby boy, I'm going to take good care of you."

I smeared the rest of the lube on my hand on his hole, letting my hand linger for a moment. Finally, with Vikk whining and practically begging, I pushed myself inside him and hearing him whine, I slid inside him in one single thrust with my hips pressed flush to his ass.

"Mmm-" Vikk mumbled nonsensically as I pulled out slowly, enjoying the feeling of his body clenching around me before I thrust forward again. Vikk moaned, his back arching.

I gripped at his waist with both hands, I set a fast rhythm and at the same time Vikk was pushing his hips back, both his voice and body begging for me.

"Please Lachlan! Please, fuck me harder!" He begged and I picked up the pace with his wishes, the thrusts becoming harder and sharper with each passing second. Vikk cried out when my cock found his prostate, which was followed by helpless gasps.

I leaned down, running my mouth over the side of Vikk's neck, leaving bite marks behind and nipping at his sensitive skin.

"Do you want more?" I whispered huskily and Vikk nodded his head, biting down on a whimper that I could tell was about to escape his lips. I rammed hard into him, wanting to hear every little sound that fell from his lips, every, little, sound.

Leaving a last kiss on Vikk's cheek, I moved up again. I was getting close and I knew Vikk was too because he was devolving into a moaning mess and I couldn't hold it back any longer. I let my body and the lust in it take over, burying my cock hard, maybe too hard, into him over and over.

Vikk's constant stream of moans and mumbled words was fuelling me, his voice was so sweet, so helpless and needy that I wanted nothing more that to make him completely fall apart at my hand.

Vikk's head was thrown back, his hair fanning out across the pillow and he was winding up, clenching around me as he drew close to his release.

"That's it." I encouraged, even though I myself was begging for release. "That's it, come for me."

Vikk cried out one last time before his whole body trembled and he released onto his stomach, shuddering. But still I kept pounding into him, despite the fact that he was overstimulated, chasing my release before finally releasing.

Vikk was panting harshly, his tiny body a trembling mess. I wrapped arms around his middle and pulled his small body towards me, all the while whispering comforting words into his ear and making sure I wasn't hurting him.

I knew he would be sore the next morning so made quick work of cleaning him with a warm facecloth, stripping the sheets and then bundling him back into the bed, placing a pillow between his legs so he could sleep comfortably. Pressing a kiss to his forehead, I crawled in beside him.

"You did so well for baby boy." I whispered, earning a tired smile. "Love you sweetheart."

He giggled a little at the pet name, cuddling himself closer.

"Love you too." He mumbled back.