The Sidemen- Werewolf Part 2

Vikk's P.O.V.

To say that I was terrified was the least of it, especially considering not only had I trespassed in JJ's territory while both of us were in wolf form, but now he knew the one secret that I had managed to keep since I was a teenager. He knew I was a werewolf.

"It's alright Vikk." He whispered, pulling me close. "It's alright."

I was crying and trembling, I hadn't meant to wander into his territory, I hadn't meant for him to accept me and for him to allow for me to stay the night with him. Because that had revealed my secret, after the moon had gone down I had gone back into human form and now JJ could recognise me.

"JJ I- I don't- I can't-" I stuttered, sitting up and tearing myself away from his grasp. My heart was pounding and I was utterly panicked, I didn't know what to do that could get me out of the situation because I didn't know what would happen next.

"Vikk look at me." He said, tilting my chin back. "It's alright. I don't care, of course I don't, I'm a werewolf too. I don't give a shit, it's alright."

"But-"

"No Vikk. It doesn't matter, I don't care. I'm assuming you haven't told anyone else?" I shook my head, no one knew. I had been bitten at 13, I had just become a teenager and I was simply so ashamed that it had happened, despite it being no fault of my own, that I never told anyone.

No one, not even my family, knew.

I shivered as a cold wind blew over us and JJ realised that the two of us were lying on the forest floor, cold and tired, and the guys would have no idea where I was. They knew where JJ was obviously but because they had no idea of my condition, they could go into my room and find me missing.

"Come on, let's go home." He said, tugging me to my feet. I stumbled and almost fell but JJ scooped me up and carried me back to the house, my head resting weakly on his chest. My transformations were painful and left me wracked for days later, even though I tried to hide it.

JJ sneaked in the back door and carried me upstairs, laying me gently in my own bed and tucking me in like a child. He placed one hand on my forehead, pressing a little kiss to my forehead before turning away with a smile and a wink.

"Sleep Vikky, I know you're exhausted. We'll talk about it later."

My eyes flickered closed just as he left, and I passed out.

----------------------------------------------

I talked to JJ after I woke up, well over 8 hours later. All of the boys had been asleep all night and didn't know I was missing, and JJ had told them that I was ill and didn't want to be disturbed. I was glad that he had got them to stay away from me and I was now feeling well rested, much better than earlier in the morning.

My lip trembled when JJ started to ask questions about my werewolf form. I hated talking about it, I had never talked about it, but I didn't know how to talk about it because it was simply something I never thought I'd have to talk about it. Ever.

JJ came back into my room about half an hour after I woke up, when I was sitting on my bed with my head in my hands because I didn't know what to do.

"Come here sweetheart." He whispered, holding his arms out for me. I crawled into them and cried, not knowing what to do. "Are you newly turned?" He asked slowly, the questioning beginning. I shook my head.

"I was 14." I mumbled, closing my eyes. "I've had to deal with it on my own since then, but somehow I've managed to keep it a secret since then."

"Oh Vikky..." He whispered, holding me close. "I know how horrible it is, I know how much it sucks. You know how the boys support me, why don't you tell them? They'll understand."

I shook my head, still crying. I had revealed who I was before and been rejected and now I simply didn't have the courage to tell anyone, no matter how supportive they were of others.

I must have fallen asleep in JJ's arms because I woke up later on with all of the boys curled around me on the bed. JJ was still holding me tightly and once he saw I was awake he smiled down at me, pressing a feather light kiss to my head.

Most of the others were already awake, talking quietly or curled up together silently. Simon made eye contact with me, giving me a small smile as he curled up on the other side of JJ and JJ pulled both him and me closer, my head resting on my chest.

"Do you want to tell them?" JJ whispered, making my heart leap. I didn't, I really didn't, but I knew I would have to at one point.

"Can you?" I mumbled, my hands beginning to tremble.

"Do you want me to? Are you sure?" I thought for a few seconds but finally nodded because I knew I would never get the words out. JJ would be able to say the words that I couldn't, the anxiety was bubbling in my chest.

"Yes." I whispered. "Tell them. I can't."

He paused for a second before rolling over and coughed, gaining the attention of the other boys. I trembled, my lip quaking as JJ tried to hold me tightly.

"Guys, we've got somet- actually now, Vikk's got something to tell you but he doesn't want to say it." I felt all of the other boys eyes on me and looked away, burying my head in JJ's chest.

"Alright...?" Josh said slowly, blinking, confused.

"Vikk is like me. He's a werewolf."

The silence was deafening and so thick that I felt like I could cut it with a knife. I trembled and JJ held me tight while I waited for a reaction, something, anything, from the boys who change my life by what they said.

Tobi reacted first, leaping towards me and pulled me into a huge hug, letting me bury my head into his shoulder. He held me tight and slowly some of the others piled up onto our group hug, hands around my waist and on my shoulders and I was practically being squashed in the middle.

I knew everything was fine, they supported me, and I burst into tears.

One of the boys, I couldn't tell who it was because my eyes were blurred with tears, wiped the tears from my cheeks and the 7 of us just piled together on the bed and cuddled. JJ held me close, whispering in my ear.

"I told you it'd be alright." He mumbled, smiling and wiping the tears away again. "We all love you."