TBNRVikklan- Make It Double (Smut)

Preston's P.O.V.

Vikk inhaled, Lachlan's fingers probing deeper, spreading him wider. He nodded in permission, allowing the two of us to do what we liked, his head pressing back into my neck with the motion.

Our three bodies moved in tandem, making it easy for me to settle my hands on Vikk's slim hips while Lachlan lifted him up. I managed to pull my head back enough to see Lachlan lower Vikk onto his cock, pressing the tip into him and sinking down.

The way he moaned held such promise of the night to come, his head pushed back into my shoulder and he simply couldn't help himself. It took a few minutes to develop a pace, myself pressing up against the younger boy while Lachlan rocked his hips, teasing Vikk rather than for pleasure.

Over and over again my hands skirted over Vikk's side and chest, dragging through his hair or even Lachlan wiry curls, finally my hands reaching around Vikk's cock with slow pulls. Teasing only lasted as long as my patience.

"So beautiful." Lachlan murmured, pressing kisses to the side of Vikk's neck as he kept up his pace.

Eventually my fingers pressing into the crevice of Vikk's ass, digits slick and probing when they reached his entrance, stretched taut around Lachlan's cock. Vikk choked out a broken noise of pleasure. There was hair plastered to his forehead, eyes burning, holding so much lust and need for us, for us to destroy him.

"Be careful." Lachlan whispered into my ear while holding tightly onto Vikk's hips. "But make it double."

That earned a low giggle as I pressed myself inside the boy alongside him and suddenly both of us were inside him, letting out simultaneous groans at the pressure.

"Alright Vikk?" I asked, my hand brushing the hair off Vikk's neck so I could press a soft kiss to his shoulder.

Vikk trembled in Lachlan's secure grip but he nodded his head, he was sure. Lachlan and I shared a grin over his shoulder. It was no easy task to build up a rhythm between three bodies in such a way and every inch forward either Lachlan or I moved Vikk let out a soft keen, face pressed tight against Lachlan's neck, unable to do anything except let us push and pull him around.

"So tight..." I mumbled, forehead hard up against Vikk's back as I snapped my hips forward. The broken gasp had both Lachlan and I smiling but I occasionally stopped to allow Lachlan to push into the boy and the friction was enough, from the tight squeeze of Vikk and the slick slide of Lachlan's cock against my own.

"Faster." Vikk bit out, sinking his teeth into his lip to hold in the whimpers that punctuated each sharp thrust. I was more than happy to oblige, hands on his hips so fuck him faster and deeper. My fingers wrapped around Vikk's cock, replacing where Lachlan's hand had previously been, my free arm going around the boy to steady him.

There was no argument, Lachlan's pace speeding to match mine while Vikk practically writhed. Over and over again Vikk seized up, body stretching taut before snapping, spilling all over my fingers and onto his stomach like he never been touched before.

My pace became almost frenzied as Vikk tightened around Lachlan and I and the feeling in the pit of my stomach was too much to handle.

Lachlan's groan was mixed with my own, both of pleasure, and I saw Vikk's head fall against Lachlan's shoulder, a mixture of whimpers and moans falling from his lips. I pulled out and watched a combination of Lachlan and my seed fall from his hole.

It took a second for everyone to regain their composure, I was out of breath and bright red, Lachlan was flustered and Vikk didn't seem to be able to hold himself up. With one quick motion I took control and lay Vikk down on the bed to rest, where he closed his eyes almost at once, and tugged Lachlan off the bed to get washed and into some clothes.

The bed sheets were a mess but one look at Lachlan and I realised that neither of us were bothered to change them, so I decided against actually cleaning up. Instead I took a warm facecloth and cleaned Vikk up a little, making sure that he was alright, and then Lachlan and I took a quick shower together, out in only a minute or so because neither of us liked to leave Vikk alone.

We needn't have worried though, because it became clear as soon as we got back into the bedroom that Vikk was fast asleep. He was only partially covered by the sheet and I could see the marks on his stomach and thighs that had been made a day or so earlier, making me grin.

Lachlan rolled his eyes at the look on my face, pinching my ass as we got into bed. That only earned him a playful slap.

The two of us curled up either side of Vikk, legs tangled together in a mess and arms around everyone.

"Night Lachy." I mumbled, shifting a little uncomfortably.

"Night." He whispered back, closing his eyes.

------------------------------------------------------

Everyone awoke the next morning slowly and painfully, still sore from our adventures the night before. Vikk groaned and wrinkled his nose as he awoke, stretching his legs that were undoubtedly very sore from what Lachlan and I had done.

"Mornin' Vikk." I mumbled, pressing a few light kisses to his ear and cheek. "How ya feeling?"

"Sore." His eyes flickered open and closed for a few minutes while Lachlan lay curled up around him on the other side, arms around his waist and lips pressing kisses to the back of his neck. That was earning light giggles from Vikk, whose face was flushed red.

"I'm not surprised." I said through low laughter, sitting up and leaning over to greet Lachlan. He gave me a peck on the lips back but went right back to annoying and teasing Vikk with light kisses and fingers trailing up and down his stomach and arms.

We lay there for a little while, just basking in each others warmth while the sleepiness left our bodies. I stretched, kicking my legs out over the edge of the bed and Lachlan sat up, pattering down the stairs and coming back up a few minutes later with brimming mugs of hot chocolate for himself and Vikk and a cup of coffee for me.

"Thanks Lachy." I said around the rim of the mug, already sipping on the life saving caffeine. "You're a saviour."

He only smiled at me, letting Vikk lean against him while they sat in almost silence, the only sounds were sipping and the occasional slurp and giggle. We were immature idiots, laughing at stupid noises that would normally entertain children.

Finally we settled down for a long day of recording and editing, now more awake after a nice hot drink and some cuddles. Vikk winced as he stood and Lachlan and I shared a knowing grin between each other.

"Make it double!" Lachlan hissed under his breath, earning a choked snort from me and it made Vikk go very red, fleeing the room when Lachlan opened his mouth again.

"You're a dickhead." I grinned, following Vikk out while I left Lachlan on the bed, pouting.

It would all be sorted out later, after some time working, so I didn't worry. But just before I left the room I thought of that sentence again, and went red myself. Damn you Lachlan.