Chapter Six - He said don't you worry If I disappear

Start from the beginning

He's attractive just like Niall. But Niall is hotter.

I suddenly hear voices out the door and I listen in, even though I probably shouldn't.

"Why are you doing this to him Niall?" it's Archie.. what who? Who's Niall doing what to? Niall is so sweet what would he do to anyone? "Why? He's so innocent and sweet, don't do this,"

"Because I need a get away, and yes he annoys the shit outta me but I have to, and he'll be gone by the time I've had my way with him," I decide to stop listening and I want to cry, but there's more, and it's Archie again I knew I liked her.

"Please don't hurt him. He's so sweet, you know he called me pretty, does anyone ever do that? No because NO ONE STAYS LONG ENOUGH TO NOTICE ME! You're a ass Niall Horan," I hear her walk away and I fight off tears. What does she mean?

"I make no promises, not my fault no one cares about you, you have no say in what I do with him!"

Niall said that, to Archie, probably about me. Well certainly sounded like it. Have his way with me? What does that mean, what he does with me? I'm innocent, well my bodies innocent, my mind isn't.. ok.. fine.

The door opens and Niall looks pissed but smiles when I smile back, trying to hide my pain, that's burning my insides up. I can't just ask him what he meant. He'd know I was snooping in on their conversation.

"I found a plaster," (Band aid) he says and opens it up, wrapping it gently round my finger and sealing it.

"Ok, no more hide and seek, it's too dangerous!" he laughs a little, "How about.. we play a game" he says suggestiveness clear in his voice.

"What kinda game?" I ask, I don't really play games, I usually just Tumblr, it's more fun.

"Twenty Questions?" he asks and there is a hint of... what? In his voice, like he really wants me to do this. Urgency if you like.

"Ugh... sure, can we get Hercules?" he nods and I call the dog, which comes running up the stairs and he jumps on the bed, lying down right next to me. Dogs make me feel safe.

"Hey little Hercules!" I stroke him and then turn my attention back to Niall who's eating a peanut butter cup from his bed.

"Want one?" he offers and I nod.

"I love peanut butter!" I take a cup and pop it entirely in my mouth and Niall is staring, a rather creepy smirk playing on his lips.

"You can fit the entire thing in your mouth?" he asks creepily, and what the fuck?

"Ugh.. I guess yes," he keeps staring and then stops eating his cup in little bites. I feel like I'm naked in front of six thousand million people then whilst he stares at me, I feel exposed. This is weird, where's the sweet little Niall gone?

"So Harry, anything you wanna know about me that you don't?" I think about his sexuality. What is he? Like bi, gay or straight?

"What's your sexuality?" I ask and he smiles shaking his head.

"Bisexual, I guessed you'd ask that, you won't tell anyone right?" I shake my head and he softly smiles, my sweet little Niall is back, "you?" he points to me and I blush. Should I tell him? Well he told me. He must have had some courage to tell me that.

"I'm gay," I just go right out and say it, "Openly," he nods his head and I swear I see him smirk, but I brush it off.

"People accept you?" he ask and I nod.

"Yeah, no one is really harsh towards me, not like the guys at college.. who I don't tolerate and just fuck their asses up, cos they're all dicks!" I realise I had a little rant and see Niall biting his lip ring and holy shit. He looks so hot. No Harry. We've talked about this. He laughs and I look away

"Little rant going on there huh, Haz!" I decide that we are a good enough acquaintances that it's acceptable for me to flag him.

"Feisty.. I like that," his voice is low and I'm honestly mixed between really turned on and creeped out, which should I be more?

"W-what?" I ask nervously and it's not nerves for meeting him anymore, it's I'm creeped out please stop nerves, I back away a little from him as he edges closer to me. This is not how I wanted this day to go.

"What's wrong Harry? Don't you like me?" I feel a wave of confidence climb through me as his hand touches my thigh.

I push it off forcefully and stand up.

"You, are a creep! I like the nice sweet Niall and this is not him, what the fuck are you doing!?" I shout at him and he laughs. I try to walk away but he grabs my wrist.

"What nice sweet Niall? You don't know me at all," he laughs sarcastically and pushes me against the wall, he's than me and a lot stronger.

"Get off me!" I try to push him away but his lips attack my neck and what is happening, this is not how I imagined Niall Horan to be.

"Archie!" I yell for her and he chuckles.

"What's that bitch gonna do? She can't stop me, she's just my assistant," I start to panic slowly and my inhaler is down stairs.

"Arch-" I gasp and her eyes widen.

"Niall get off him!" she screams as the door crashes open, she pulls him off me forcefully and I collapse against the floor struggling to breath.

"What the fuck Archie! Why? Why are you ruining this for me?!"

"Ruining it for you?! What about poor Harry! Come on sweety, let's go calm you down," Niall's eyes turn are very dark shade and he looks so scary. Like what? Please don't hurt me. Archie takes my arm and lifts me slowly.

"I...can't Breath," I gasp out and she hands me my inhaler! Thank fuck she has it. I wouldn't of made it down stairs in time. I take a deep breath from it and it helps a lot. I can actually breathe.

"Archie Jefferetta, move away from the boy," Niall edges closer to her and she freezes for a second but stands her ground, in front of me. Archie is.. protecting me?

"You know what I can do, we don't want a repeat of last time, do you?" she gulps and steps away from me. What did he do to her.

I'm sorry Harry Archie mouths to me, Niall takes me arm and pushes me back further into the room, I rush to the corner and sit down and hide my long lanky body.

"You out!" he pushes Archie out forcefully and she yelps.

"What are you going to do to him?! No Niall!" she bashes against the locked door, "Harry!" she whines and I can tell she's in tears.

"It's just you and me now Harry... you and me," I wanna go home. I don't like this Niall. His look matches his personality. I want it to stop.

He pulls me up from the corner and walks me, carefully? Over to the bed. I sit down and close my eyes tight.

"What are you doing?" I open them slowly and Niall is looking at me with soft eyes again.

"Y-you're not gonna h-hurt me?" bipolar much?

"Nah.. just Archie," he's what? He's not gonna harm her?

He smirks before sitting next to me and his lips touch my neck again, his hand stopping me from getting away, pinning me to the bed with my thigh. His hand holding me down.

"Harry!!" Archie screams again and I'm too scared slash turned on to move, more scared. But you know.

"Harry! Niall don't do this! He respects you!! He fucking respects you," she sobs and tries the door handle again and all I want is Gemma.

Someone please save me. He's fucking with my love.

"What's the point of saying 'rescue me' when no one ever hears." - Ghost Story, Coldplay.

---I feel for Harry in this one.. bitta dark Niall there..

love you baes---