These Are The Words Of My Holiday

Начните с самого начала

Sienna's eyes widened and she leaped up, immediately grabbing a bag of candy and splitting it open, putting some M&Ms in her mouth. 

"Oh my God, I love candy." She told Austin casually. "You know?" 

Austin laughed, nodding. 

"Where did you guys even go?" Alan asked, holding out his hand expectantly to Austin's daughter as she reluctantly handed over some candy. 

"We went to the M&M place in the city." Austin explained as Larken sat down beside Sienna. "We got so much candy." 

"I can see that." chuckled Hannah, kissing Oli's cheek. Alan looked at his hands and that's when Austin suddenly noticed how much Alan and Maddie were not together. 

"Hey, what's up with Maddie?" Austin asked, standing in front of his friend. Alan blushed and he cleared his throat. 

"She uh, she went home last night." 

"Why?" Austin asked, obliviously. 

"She uh, she didn't want-she wanted to go home…?" Alan's voice sounded weak and Austin knew it wasn't a good thing when his best friend sounded this way. 

"What's wrong?" Austin asked a little more quietly. Alan sighed. 

"Nothing." Alan replied, his tone not fooling anyone. Austin cocked his eyebrow. 

"Really?" 

"Yes, really." Alan snapped. "I'm gonna go to my bunk. See you." He stood up quickly, going up the stairs to his bunk. 

Austin watched as his friend left in a hurry, obviously not wanting to be around anyone at the moment. Austin looked at Sienna with a curious expression, but Sienna shrugged. 

"He's fine. I talked to him." Sienna assured him, giving him a half smile. Austin almost didn't want to agree with her, but when she shook her head yet again, Austin decided to ignore Alan's weird mood and trust his daughter when she said he was okay. 

-------

Sienna

-------

"But it shows everything." Sienna complained, now standing in the back lounge with Hannah and Alan. She was wearing that dress that Oli and Hannah had picked out and it was too damned short. Truthfully, it ended up at mid thigh for Sienna, but she didn't like how revealing it was. It actually wasn't revealing. It was the fact that it was revealing all of her secrets that made her feel absolutely bare. 

Alan's eyes raked down her arms that held so many scars from her past. He quickly snapped his fingers and disappeared from the back lounge, only to come back, holding a white creamish thick sweater. (I tried to find a picture of Alan in his thick sweaters that open in the front, but I couldn't :( ) It had aztec-y designs around the backside in long thick stripes and it smelled like Alan's cologne and cigarettes. 

"Will this work?" He asked, mainly to Hannah. She nodded, grinning.

"Try putting that on, Si. Does that feel better?" 

Sienna shrugged on the sweater and instantly felt a little safer. "Kind of. But my legs…" 

Hannah smiled. "I can take care of that!" This time, she left the room, saying she'd be back in a few minutes. Alan glanced at Sienna and sighed loudly. 

"Should I tell your dad?" Alan asked, his voice sounding weary. Sienna felt herself nod. 

"I think you should. He'll keep asking about you and Maddie if you don't." Alan nodded, agreeing with her.