Noticed

The day is finally here, i've been saving it up all day and i can finally see them. I couldn't even sleep all night long, just thinking about how cool it is going to their concert. Today is going to be an amazing day and i can't wait.

I was already waiting at the line with a few friends. Lucky us, we got a vip ticket which means we'll get a closer glimpse of seeing them. As the line shortens, i got nervous. I don't know why though but it feels good.

The venue was so big i was in awe. I was even more suprised seeing how close we get to be. It was super damn close and i could even reach the stage. Oh please don't let me die in here.

VCR went on which meant the concert had started. All the fans screamed as one by one the members showed up in the screen. As soon as i saw Chanyeol on the screen, i screamed so loud my throat starts to hoarse.

"Oh my god they're on the stage!" My friend excitedly said.

They looked so good and i can't believe they looked even better than in photos. They started to split out and that's when i started to die. Chanyeol, my favourite member was right in front of me. Damn, his muscles though.

I swear we exhange gaze and i could feel my soul dying when he smiled at me. It was magical.

"Don't mess up my tempo!" I sang with them.

An hour had passed and finally it was some quality time with the fans. I was even more surprised when each member gets to bring a fan up to the stage.

My heart started to race and kinda hope i got pick. But i started to see Chanyeol drifting off to the part of the stage which is sad since no one is on our part.

I looked down feeling so jealous towards the girls who got picked and i was suddenly surprised when people starts to take a step back from me.

Looked up and saw met his gaze once more. He slowly reached out his hand to me and i couldn't reject this once in lifetime opportunity.  I put my hand in his hand and couldn't stop blushing as he helped me got up.

"What's your name?" He asked politely,

"Uh ... i-i'm ..." suddenly forgetting my name,

"You're cute." He chuckles,

"I-i'm (y/n)." I nervously answered,

"(Y/n)-ah, cute name suits you though."

Reaching the middle stage where all the other members and girls were. I was the last one to be picked and compared to the other girls that were picked i was nothing.

We played a game together and it was sweet how he never leave me. Damn, he's a lot taller than i imagined he would be. I was only about his shoulder and kinda had to looked up when he ask a few things.

"So you live in Seoul?"

"Yeah, i-i do."

He ask me a lot about everything. Where i live, what am i doing now, do i have a sibling and stuff that guys ask when they're trying to het close to a girl. Stop making assumptions, they are just trying to be nice.

Lastly, before we got sent back they say a song which we get to sit in a provided chair while they sing the song.

As the first beat starts to chime, i couldn't stop smiling. Love me right was one of my favourite songs until Love Shot chimed in.

He was kept smiling which just killed me even more when he keeps showing his dimple. He held my hand a few times and i just can't stop myself wanting to bite my hands to keep me alive.

"Just love me right." He sang it sweetly.

When he's rap part was about to go i started to become nervous for no reason. I was startled and i swear i couln't feel myself anymore when he suddenly gave me a back hug. Everyone screamed and it just made my cheeks flush.

It was sad when the song had ended which means it's back to reality. We were told to go off stage and that's when i had to say goodbye.

"T-thank you." I bowed to him,

"Hope to see you again."

I was given a few merchandise from the team and gladly accepted them. I was about to walk out when suddenly i was stopped by one of them and told me to stay behind.

"W-what's wrong?"

Is it because he hugged me? Or did i do something wrong?

"Chanyeol personally asked me to make you stay until this stage is over."

What in the world i just hear? Am i still sleeping? I pinched myself and let our a groan.

"Please wait inside the waiting room, he'll be there shortly."

I waited nervously inside and my heart started to beat faster when the door opened. Seeing them in a rush and they became so confused seeing me.

"Aren't you the girl before?" I heard Baekhyun asked,

"N-ne. I was told to wait here."

"Ah there you are." I saw Chanyeol and he sat beside me,

"A-aren't you suppose to change or something?"

"Not right now, this is the solo part. Takes around 15 minutes so that's the only time i got for you."

"For me?"

"Would you prefer going out for a walk or eat somewhere?"

"What?"

"Just pick one."

"Going out?"

"Okay, i'll pick you up this Saturday. Mind giving me your phone number?" He hand out his phone.

What the hell i just got into?

"C'mon i don't have a lot of time left."

I put in my phone number and blushed when i saw him smiling.

"Great, i'll give you a call tonight. You don't mind midnight convo right?"

"I love that."

"Thanks." He gave me a smile

"It's a date all right, wear something nice." He reminded.

I just got noticed by him. Great day ever.

.

This is requested by Aiiimeee11 hope you like it! ♡ i enjoyed writing this one and fyi i haven't gone into their concert before so i don't really know much lol

E

-hope you guys are having a great day today!-