Dorm

We finally had the time for ourselves to hang out and enjoy the day out. We've been spending the day eating and exploring the city we never get to do because of our own busy schedules. Sunset was just about to begun when we were done with the day.

"Wanna hang out in the dorm?"

"Sure, i'd love to."

We head straight to his dorm finding them all asleep in their own rooms. I made my way out the kitchen and made dinner, guessing they all haven't eaten dinner yet.

"Noona, your food is really addicting." Sehun came out still looking sleepy and waited in front of me,

"She's only making dinner for me." Chanyeol teased as he sat next to him,

"Ya, you know noona loves me too." Sehun whined like a kid,

"Aish, why did you bring her here ... making me fat." Baekhyun went out and sat next to the two puppy waiting for food,

"There's enough food for everyone. Set the table up." I chuckled.

Eventually, everyone has gathered around the dining table. All ready with their spoon and fork to dig in. They all looked so exhausted, still looking sleepy too.

"The first two people to finish theirs, gets the honour to do the dishes." I chuckled.

They were all hungry, it was like a mission impossible for them. They were all looking at each other, waiting for whoever starts eating first.

Lay started eating and the rest followed. They were eating so slow, peeking to one another. It was a cute thing to watch nine grown up guys doing this.

Kai couldn't hold it anymore and everyone cheered upon it. He still looked so hungry so i offered some leftovers, which he eventually finished it too.

I could tell Chanyeol couldn't hold his too. He whined that he was hungry when we were on our way to the dorm and i'm surprised he's still hanging.

"Eat up. I'll do the dishes for you." I whispered,

"Unfair." Baekhyun rolled his eyes,

"You're just jealous." He finished his food.

Kai and me didn't end up alone, Chanyeol helped putting the dry ones back in the shelf. After getting it all cleaned up, we all decided to watch Suho's new drama. Suho though didn't want to watch.

"Isn't there's a kissing scene?" We all turned to Xiumin, giving him glares.

"What? I was asking."

"So what if there is, we're all grown up hyung." Chen whined,

"It's just a kiss guys." I joined,

"Can we just continue it?" Said Sehun.

We watched his drama the first few episodes until one by one started to tumble. We were both left alone again. They couldn't stand the cringy Suho anymore.

"Okay, let's just go inside my room." He turned off the tv, signaling me he had enough with Suho's cringe.

"Not too loud please." We heard someone saying it, how i wish sometimes Chanyeol moves out.

"Can't you stay for a night?"

"Don't tell me we're do--"

"I wasn't thinking doing any pervert stuff. Just stay with me. I wanna cuddle you the whole night." He smiled as he pulled me closer,

"Yikes." I blushed as i hugged him.

We told each other the days we never get to spent. Just laughing to each other and took photos of us when we weren't looking at each other.

He looked so cute upclose like that

He looked so cute upclose like that. How can anyone resist him? It made me so grateful that i get to have him all to myself. To have this cute kiddo forever.

"Ya! Delete it." As he lock me, couldn't move at all.

"No ... you look super cute here." I said as i locked my phone,

"Fine then. At least share me one of your selca." He pouted. I did as he told me and he kept it. Kiddo.

"What are you gonna do tomorrow?" I asked, already dissapointed knowing he has lots of schedules ahead.

"Got some practices and filming to do. I'll be going back to Spain soon." I pouted?

"I wish i could bring you but that'll make the rumors stronger."

"Gwaenchanha. Just come back soon." I started to sleep on his chest, he kissed my forehead.

"It's so rare that there aren't any noises coming out of your room, hyung." Making Chanyeol growl. It's either Kai or Sehun, impossible if it's Kyungsoo.

"I'll be back soon, gonna deal with the boys." He lightly peck me before going out.

This is why i hate staying in for the night here. They tease us so much though that's the fun being with them. I love them so much, especially the giant kiddo.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[A/n] hope you guys like this one, i somehow find this one cute lol enjoy!

Xoxo,

ET 🌹

-saranghae-