Fan

Chanyeol's POV

I sometimes hate being Park Chanyeol, growing up in such a big and open environment makes me sick. I hated how i can't live my normal life the way other kids do. The way i can't just be free without camera flashlights following me everywhere i go. It gets hard sometimes.

If not only for her, i would still be ungrateful for the way i am right now and the road that i took now. The way things are right now are the main reason why she's that damn special to me. The main reason why i would never want to stop loving her, cherishing her.

"I wish i could find someone like (y/n) so that i could pour all my love towards her. Your one damn lucky guy."

"Sehunnie, you're still too young to be thinking about that." I hit him hard,

"Ya! I'm already twenty-five. Anyways, when would she come again. I miss seeing her."

"You can't miss her, i should be the only to miss her."

"Everyone, i brought cookies and coffees." I heard her shout as Sehun and I races towards the entrance,

"Bout some damn time. Gomawo noona."

I couldn't grab her and cuddle her since they're all crowding her making me boil so bad.

"Don't i get a hug first?" She wiggle out from the crowd and squished into my arms,

"Get a room you two."

I brought her into my room and made sure to lock the door as we both were inside. I kissed her before taking her into the bed.

"I've missed you so much. How was your day?"

"Cutie. We just met last night."

"I know but i wanted to see you 24/7. If it's impossible even every milisecond you have to be by my side."

"That'll make a big issue for the group and i don't want other EXO-L's to be heartbroken. You'll have no more fans then."

"I don't care, why should i when i have the biggest fan right by my side. I don't mind at all."

Your POV

He's always like this, being so sweet and so considerate of me he starts to forget the people around him. Thousands of girls would kill me if they found he has been dating a fan of himself. I didn't wanted him to worry about me.

"Of course i'd worry about you. They'll be attacking you once we get the news out. I don't want you to be so stressed bout something i caused."

"It's not your fault. If i knew you'd date someone like me i would totally be upset too." I held his cheeks,

"Just give me time to think and settle down first. Having the whole entertainment and the guys supporting us is already a big thing okay."

"That's how much my love is for you. I am so glad you did came into my life. You're the reason why my fans still have someone they adore."

"Aww i love you too boo." I kissed him.

---

Months have passed so fast since the news of Chanyeol and i been dating. Been recieving so many compliments that are relieving me so much. Although, it has been so hard to go out but i already knew it was going to be like this.

"I got a couple of schedules tomorrow and i need you to come."

"Why? There'll be so many reporters then."

"That's why. I want them to know how much you really mean to me."

How could i reject this? Why should i reject how much he wanted to show the world how much he truly loves me?

"Sure, anything for you then."

Everyone says i was lucky, i am. Not everyone is so lucky like to have their dream as a fan come true. Chances are so small that for me to be dating him right now seems like i'm dreaming.

Lucky again how he shows it so much that sometimes it cringes me up. Though, i love that about him. He's so persistent at what he loves and he'll do anything for it. There isn't much guys like him even in reality.

---

Chanyeol's POV

"I, Park Chanyeol take (y/n) as my lawfully wedded wife. In sickness or health, poor or rich till death separates us."

"I, (y/n) take Park Chanyeol as my lawfully wedded husband. In sickness or health, poor or rich till death separates us.

"You may kiss the bride."

I opened up her veil and finally get a clear picture of her. Damn she was so beautiful my heart skipped a beat. I drawn her closer to me and held her waist for support before giving her a kiss.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too, Park Chanyeol." She giggled before giving me a peck.

For whatever reason i had wanting to stop this career, i regretted wanting to stop. It was the same thing as not wanting someone so beautiful and kind hearted like her.

Even if the second life comes, i'd still chose this way of life.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[A/n] this is requested by ParkYuna23 hope you like this, sorry if this is bad ^^
Enjoy peeps!

Xoxo,

ET 🌹