Burning

He's just too excited with instragram's story. He's been making them for about some time and he's loving it.

"Thank you for teaching me how to do stories. This way, i could teach Kai and Xiumin hyung." He chuckled,

"Don't forget the credits."

"They know you're the one who taught me." He pecked me.

I decided to accompany him to the gym since he's been wanting to keep his body great for their comeback. He goes to the gym around two or three times a week now and the results are getting real.

It's getting huge and i'm literally dying everyday. I can't imagine how the fans react to actually see it in real live. Trust me, they're amazing.

"When will you stop going? I mean you're bulk up already, you know i don't really like those muscle-ly type of guys. I disgust them. Your's perfect already."

Sure he is, he's perfect in every way even without him trying to improve or change the way he is.

"I'll just keep it till the comeback, i'm just turning my fats to muscles that's all." He starts bulking up.

It's actually nice to see him this healthy actually rather than him spending most of the time in a square room so close and dark. I hate it when he spends to much in his studio, he usually ends up getting sick or insomnia.

Other than that, i love how he loves going to that place since it's where he could get creative and start making songs of his own. Though he's still a kid to be honest, he really doesn't know how to manage his time.

"I won't be going twice a week now. I'll only go like once in a week."

"Great then, that means more time for me."

"Sorry, we haven't had that much time for ourselves." He went up to me,

"It's okay, i mean that's my consequence. I love you okay." I giggled before he started to lift me up,

"Ya! What are you doing!" I hit him lightly,

"I rather lift you up than those stinky weights." He smirked.

This silly guy. I've always admire his sillyness when everybody is annoyed by it. He's the only guy who can make me feel like i've never felt before. The feeling when you're just so happy and can't think of anything else beside him.

"Teach me how to take a good selfie in gym." He blurted out making me burst in laughter,

"Just do your normal selfies. I prefer a mirror selfie. Just stay sitted and hide those muscles, i bet your fans will be so dissapointed not seeing you shirtless or anything."

"I won't do those things, beside my body is only for you to see."

"Ugh. Cringy. I smell cringy-ness." I laughed,

"You love it anyways."

"I love every part of you. Even when you stink a lot." I giggled before i tip-toed and pecked him.

I left him for a while and let him take the selfie, i had to be careful if my reflection got shown on his mirror or else rumors will go out real quick. Plus, his fans actually the whole fandom are so meticulous wouldn't want to leave a single mistake nor hint.

"There."

"You know you could like make the picture smaller like this." I taught him as i zoomed out the picture and rotate it a bit,

"Oh wow, you're so smart at these things." He ruffled my hair,

"Tsk. And also change the colours of text and stuff."

"I know that, i'm not an idiot okay." He chuckled,

"Oh and you could actually add stickers but it's like your emojis. Like this."

"I just found this out."

"Then you can post it. You look great, send me that pic."

"What for?"

"It's a good quality of wallpaper." I chuckled,

"Weirdo."

---

After driving thru some coffees we head straight home. Coffee never works on us, even if it's late at night as soon as our heads touch the bed we'll still be able to sleep.

"I'm so tired." He laid down on the bed,

"Ew. Get your stinky body off the mattress. I just changed it today." I pulled him away,

"Perks of having a clean girlfriend. But i love you anwyays." He pecked me before going into the bathroom.

We decided to have a netflix and chill kinda night, watching a few romantic movies and Sehun's Busted. I was surprised seeing him so good in variety shows, i'm so proud at that baby chick.

"Let's go somewhere next week. I mean that's the only time i've got before the comeback and tours afterwards."

"Go where?"

"I don't know. Outside Seoul? Santorini maybe? Or you said you'd like to go to Italy once."

"I'd love too but that's the only time you get too rest. I don't want you to get sick later."

"Anywhere with you will never make me sick. I love you okay."

"Santorini then or maybe Italy. Italy. Wait, Santorini. Oh i can't pick."

"Let's just search up first." He giggled,

"You're the best!" I kissed him,

"Anything for you."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[A/n] this is probably by far the fastest i wrote as soon as i got an idea lmao. I'm dying as i saw him making stories nowadays and anyways i hope you enjoy this one 💙

Xoxo,

ET 🌹

-i love him a little too much, i guess. maybe even lots-