Good

Still don't get how he feels he won't be near good. I was watching the videos his manager sent me and it brought me to tears. I was melted how he's so good with kids and i just can't seem to know why he keeps on saying it.

He has another schedule for the Return of Superman in which he'll be interacting with Naeun and Gunho. I just can't stop the tears to flow out as i kept replaying the videos.

I know he'll be a good dad, i could see the way he handles babies. Even now the baby is kicking so hard i might go into labor soon. I heard the door clicks and made my way to him. I hugged him straight away as soon as he entered our house.

"What's wrong? Are you in pain?"

"Stop convincing yourself that you won't be a good dad for our baby." I sobbed,

"I can't, it's hard. I don't even have time to take care of you, how am i supposed to take care both of you?"

"You know well enough i am fine with it as long as your the father."

"Why did you have to cry though? You shouldn't get stressed out, we'll be having her soon. " He wiped away the tears,

"I was just so melted with what your manager sent me. You handled babies so well and i'm so proud of it." I smiled,

"I tried to, i mean i love babies. Especially this little bean inside." He rubs my tummy as the baby kicks,

"She's happy when you say that."

"I'll be having tours soon and i won't be here with you for most of it."

"You don't have to worry. At least you'll be here when she's here." I cupped his cheeks,

We were chilling in the bed while he was telling me how his day went. He kept telling me how Naeun was so cute and so smart. He even learnt a few words of German and Spanish from her.

"You can teach our daughter later how to play guitar and drums." I giggled,

"I'd like that so come out soon little bean, dad and mum can't wait to meet." He placed a kiss before earning a kick back,

"She likes it when you're near me. Especially when you start talking with me."

"Really? I guess she likes to hear my voice." He smirked,

"Tsk. This is why i usually ask you to stop talking and just go to bed."

"But i like to see her kick. Look, she's kicking again."

"It's hurts all right."

"Can't wait to see her, would she look like me or you or maybe half of me and half of you?"

"We'll get to see her in two weeks." I pulled him close,

"Then we have to spend more time together like this." He hugged me,

"I was wondering why you always say you won't be a good dad. Clearly, you're showing the opposite of it."

"A good dad should be here in every moment of the baby. You know with my work i can't do that. I have tours and stuff."

"A good dad doesn't have to be from that perspective. As long as you love the baby and not to forget the mother and then gives us so much care that is already considered a good one."

"I'll try my best. Go and sleep now." He kissed the top of my head,

---

Was still dizzy and felt so tired, never thought giving birth was this hard. I passed out as soon as i had a glimpsed looked of our daughter. All i could remember was how her eyes sparkles like Chanyeol.

"I'm so proud of you." He kissed my forehead,

"I'm so tired."

"I know, that's why rest up. How are you feeling though? I was so scared when you suddenly passed out."

"I'm fine. H-how long was i out for?"

"Three or four hours i think."

"How's our baby?"

"Baby's doing fine. She's so cute. I got to hold her a couple times while you were still asleep." He chuckled,

"Could you bring her in? I want to see her."

She was so tiny in my arms, i couldn't hold the tears my anymore.

"You did a great job." He wiped all the tears away,

"Oh my god, she looks so much like you." I chuckled,

"Yeah, especially that little dimple."

"Oh what a cutie."

"Thanks." He proudly smiled,

"Tsk."

He took her in his arms and looked even more tiny than she is compared in my arms. It was such a view and i was melting. Trying his best to make the baby quiet and she's asleep already.

"You're doing a really great job."

"Really?"

"She looks so calm in your arms compared in mine."

"Probably because i've been holding her for hours." He said as he slowly put her beside me.

---

A couple of weeks had passed and he was doing well with the baby. It was so sweet of him how he doesn't wakes me up in the middle of the night and he'd take care of it.

"You're better than i expected."

"All thanks to you but i'm still trying my best."

"You don't have to, you're already great anyways. The baby and i love you so much."

"Thank you." He kissed my forehead sweetly,

"For being such a understanding person. I love you so much."

"We love you too."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[A/n] enjoy this one lol hopefully isn't to bad.

Xoxo,

ET 🌹