Fever

Currently super mad at him right now. I already told him not to do it, yet he insisted. I was already waiting for him in the living room. It was passed midnight, yet he's still not here.

I heard the door clicked slowly. I should be scolding him, but looking at his face made me forget how angry i was earlier. His sleepy face, cute pouty lips. Who could stand or resist looking at that cutie?

"Jagi."

"Oh, you haven't slept yet?" He walked towards me, giving a big bear hug.

"Can't sleep without you."

"Anyways, have you checked--"

"I have." He looked so scared now,

"And your fully responsible for all the comsequences later. You're cheeks are burning already." I cupped his cheeks,

"I know." He let out a sigh as his head leaned down on my shoulder.

He slept first after getting washed while i tidied up his things. I was about to sleep when i saw him all sweaty.

I got into the kitchen and grab cold water and a folded cloth. All the sleepiness i had just got away as i focused much on his health. This worries me the most, really hate seeing him in pain.

Chanyeol's POV

Waking up with a headache, should've just listened to her. I hate to see her this worried for me. She probably stayed the whole night taking care of me, she can't even put herself back at the bed. I picked her up from where she was sitting and laid her beside me.

She started to get warm, please not a fever. If only i didn't do the ice bucket challenge last night Baekhyun had asked me to, she wouldn't be sick too.

Even with her heavy panda eye bags, she still though looked so beautiful. Can't stand to not shower her with lots of kisses.

"Feeling better?" She asked as the kisses woken her up,

"I'm fine but you're the one who got the fever now. Sorry." I kissed her forehead once again,

"Just cuddle me tight." I did as she told me.

As soon as she was fast asleep, i made breakfast. Trying as hard as i could to make it delicious, haven't cooked for a while. I thought it'll be easy, but it turns out the opposite way.

"You should be asleep. You're still warm." She said as she back hugged me,

"You know what, i'm gonna make my mum send us food. This taste bad." She chuckled,

"Up to you. Can we just stay in bed now?" She asked.

We ate later on but went back cuddling, her fever got better. She was curled up next to me, looking paler than she usually does. Her rosy cheeks was gone, reminding me she was still in pain.

Your POV

He woke me up with a dinner at bed. He seems better now, i hope so. Eommoni dropped my favourites, she's really the best at everything. Especially for having Chanyeol.

"A flower?" I chuckled,

"Picked it up from the garden below." He sat next to me, this kiddo.

"How's the fever?" He put his hand on my forehead,

"I feel better. How bout you?"

"Just a little headache but it's bearable." He smiled,

"Have you ate?"

"Yeah with eomma."

"Ya! You should've woke me up, i'm not even her daughter in law yet and i didn't get to greet her while she's here. Gosh, what if she hates me?"

"Aigo, you're already my daughter in law." He mimicked her, making me laugh.

"You sound like her so much now."

"I'm her kid. She won't hate you, she can't. Even if she does, i'll still marry you." Making me blush

"Anyways, she said to finish it and rest well. She blamed me for making you sick and i'm sorry." He continued,

"Stop acting like a kiddo, you're acting like you're still one. Taking care of you is my duty already. I should be doing this to you."

"But you like this kiddo anyways." He said as he kissed me,

"I do though very berry much."

"Go and eat, once you feel better, the better we can do something. Maybe exercising?" He cocked an eyebrow,

"Do what?" I glared at him,

"Playing monopoly or watching netflix." He smirked,

"Aish, i know what you meant." I rolled .y eyes.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[A/n] completely ran out of ideas, but enjoy this one -teehee-

Xoxo,

ET 🌹