Basketball

I didn't want to come at first but he insisted like a kid who could have still rejected him? Not that i don't wanna spend time with the boys, i just don't feel like i belong with them.

"They love you so much, you should've seen their faces when i told them i dated you." He scoffed,

"I just feel like an outsider with them." I smiled.

He just told me to wear a casual clothes, still not knowing where to go later. As soon as he saw what i wore, he told me to change into something else.

"Why? I always wear tight shirts when i'm with you."

"There'll be my friends there, i just don't want them to look out for you."

"I didn't bring any clothes to change, you could've told me the place we're going." I glared,

"Fine, just use my small shirts. We'll be sweating a lot." He smiled.

I assumed we'll be playing basketball since i just saw the ball at the back seat. Why didn't i just guessed it out, they really love playing basketball.

"Suho hyung and Kai won't be here, they still got some schedules to finish." He said,

"Ah i see. It's great isn't to finally have some free time?" I ruffled his hand,

"Yeah it is, i'm sorry we can't spend the day just for the two of us." He said as we held hands,

"Gwaenchanha."

We got inside and they were already playing, waiting for Chanyeol. We all greeted and some of them already act like kids in front of me.

"Isn't that Chanyeol's shirt? Aye ... Chanyeol-ah you've been very naughty ey." Baekhyun nodge him,

"It's not what you think. I just didn't want you all to see her perfect body. I should be the only to see it." He smirked,

"Ya!" I hit him,

"Cool then at least someone is here to take pictures of us." Xiumin said.

They were playing so cool and fast. I just can't stop watching Chanyeol plays. He looks so damn hot and i'm still wondering how could he still look good while sweating.

"Hyung is showing off." Sehun smirked,

"Is he always like this?" I chuckled,

"When noona is here."

"Don't call me noona, we're still in the same year anyways."

Chanyeol then called out my name and showed me his dunk. Damn, when he jumped back his shirt kinda lifted up showing his back. I was stunned and my feet kinda feels so weak.

"Show off." I said as i threw his towel,

"But you like it anyways." He kissed me,

"Ew, you're sweating so much."

"Here let me teach you how to play."

"Teach me? Please." I said as i took his basketball and shoot in and made a score,

"I'm pretty sure i just did a three score." I smiled.

He was speechless, he probably didn't know his girlfriend was once a team captain back in high school. I might be looking pretty and sweet, but trust me i love doing sport and other extreme things.

"Where did you learn that?" He asked in awe as the others clapped,

"Believe it or not i was the school's team captain for girls."

We played a game or two and divided the group into two. I had an advantage since they were all worn out. I shoot so many goals that they decided to wrap it up.

"I have the coolest girlfriend ever." He said before kissing me,

"Cut it, we're going to eat. If you don't want to go and continue it somewhere else." Chen whined.

We all went to eat after they had cleaned up. They turned out to be a lot fun than i thought. Talking endlessly about anything, i never thought even if they are in the same group they actually get so little of time to talk with each other about their own life.

We both bid goodbyes before going back. As always, he's not even sleepy after a tiring day. Always so happy when there's a day off, no doubt about it.

"Let's watch a marathon. Anything." He said,

"No, i wanna sleep. Don't you?"

"I'm not even sleepy. You know my sleeping schedules are wrecked." He chuckled,

"Fine, i'll accompany you then."

Chanyeol's POV

I decided to watch Scarlet Heart : Ryeo, been wanting to watch how Baekhyun's acting skill but have not time at all to do so. After three episodes, i looked down only to find her already asleep in my arms.

She was so cute and i'm lucky to have her. I turned off the tv and just hugged her till i sleep.

I woke up earlier to make breakfast. Suddenly felt her tiny fingers on my waist.

"How was the sleep?"

"Sorry i couldn't accompany you."

"Here, i made something easy."

"Aww thanks. You're the sweetest." She gave a peck.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[A/n] had trouble with the ending but meh. Enjoy it :)

Xoxo,

ET 🌹