Borrow

Long distance relationship, not really my type but somehow i made it through the second year. Though i had to admit this is actually better since he doesn't get involve in rumors.

Clear skies today, lovin' the Seoul city. It's been over half a year since i last came here, college has been so nice giving a summer break and decided to take the plane and flew here.

On my way home from the airport. I've missed him so much and i can't wait to be able to hug my bear. Suddenly getting a notification saying he's doing a live.

I opened it up and instantly laughed. This kiddo, i must've left it there last time. I don't think he recognized i'm watching but it was fun. He killed the blonde kinda icy hair that i've always like.

When i reached to his studio i went in slowly knowing he was still on live. He looked so suprised but at the same time trying to maintain a pokerface. Still leaving the live on, he approached me.

"I would've picked you up if you told me you'd arrive today." He whispered quietly as he hug me tight,

"I've missed you too. I came to give you a surprised." I chuckled,

"Ssh ... they're going to hear you." He pinched my cheek,

"I'll wait here okay, i wanna take a nap."

I couldn't, how was i suppose to take a nap when the person i've always dreamt is here? Usually i'd sleep when i don't do anything, it was the only way i could meet him.

Now where just a meter apart? I'm still trying to make myself believe that he's in front of me. He's smile really gives energy to other people and it certainly kicked out sleep out of my dictionary.

---

"Come here." He said as i hugged him so tight,

"Got stuff to sort out?"

"No, i'm here for you. Got a few weeks of summer holiday."

"Great then."

"What's with this?" I pulled out my pink hair pin out of his hair,

"You left it there last time and since then i've always use it. This is really helpful anyways."

"I love you hair by the way." I ruffled his hair,

"I know you do. Anyways wanna get some drive thru and then head home? I'm starving."

"Sure, i haven't eaten yet."

We were on our way and stopped by our favourite junk food, Mcdonalds. Ordered a lot actually it felt like we haven't eaten for days.

"Omo! It's Park Chanyeol."

"Yeah, thank you." He grabs the food and went.

We sang some songs, decided to stroll around the city a bit while eating burgers. I couldn't think of a better thing to do than now. I didn't feel tired when i should be, taking long flights are usually tiring.

"Do you think you'll get rumors soon?"

"Probably, they saw your face anyways." He smirked,

"And you're fine with it?"

"Of course, it'll be great to tell everyone i've got you already." He said sweetly making this heart of mine burst.

As we arrived home he picked me up straight away and put me in the bed pinning me with his build. He started to give kisses and tickles me.

"Stop it, i need to shower first. I stink." I laughed,

"I'm coming with you."

---