Burnt

Changing season are the worse. Hate it so much because it's been a week since i had this cold. Worse of all is that he has to help me with house chores when he should be resting much more than me.

I woke up early so that i can sneak out to make breakfast. Hopefully he won't wake up this time. I was about to stand when my hand was pulled back.

"I'm going to make breakfast. Go back to sleep." He mumbled, how sweet of him. Even if he's still sleepy, he still wanted to make breakfast.

I went back to sleep and not long after that, i smelled something weird. Don't tell me he burnt it. I rushed myself outside the bedroom and found him coughing.

"Jagi ... you all right?" I asked as i walked towards him and turned off the stove. I laughed at him seeing the burnt leftover food from last night.

"I'm sorry, i got carried away." He said as he rubs his eyes,

"Oh babe ... here let me do it. It's been a week now since you are doing this." I said as i pinched his cheeks,

"Let's do it together then."

We made tonkatsu together, for some reason he was so happy. Though why? When i was frying, i was shocked to the feeling of him giving me a  back hug as his head leans on my shoulder.

"Jagiya ..." he mumbled,

"Hmm?"

"I wish we could do this everyday."

It clicked me. I remembered the days we were still dating. No wonder he was this happy. He said that he wanted to do this when he gets married. We never had the time to do it, especially after he debuted. He got so little time staying at home, so how are we suppose to do this?

We were eating the food and it was weird how it tastes better when i cooked this with him. Like there was something special about it. I'm glad the food he tried to fry got burnt.

"We should've cooked your favourite food though. You're the one who's sick, why are we cooking my favourite." He pouted but kept eating,

"Your favourites are my favourites now." I smiled,

"Aish ... now who does the flirting." He said as pinched my cheek.

I never dreamt of having someone who can cook. But God gave me him. His cooking aren't that bad, it actually taste great.

I urge myself to accompany him but he didn't want me to get more sick. Not in this weather when it's getting colder.

"I wanna stay with you. If i'm with you i'll stay warmer."

"You're going to take all my concentration though." He joked, "I'm joking, let's go." He said as he held my hand.

"Let's do it every morning from now on."

"Sure. As long as that makes you happy."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

[A/n] it's shorter than the usual because half way through this i ran out of ideas lol. I got the idea when i read his profile. Enjoy guys!

Xoxo,

ET 🌹