Pins

Weekend's here and i'm beyond excited for this one. We've planned this months ago but we couldn't do it since he had tours. He felt bad for bailing his promises but it was fine.

What should i wear? Simple or a little bit fancy? Probably should wear simple ones, we wouldn't want to be the headlines for tomorrow's news.

"Sweetheart, Chanyeol's here!" Mum shouted. Why am i so nervous like it's our first date? We've done this a lot, i shouldn't be this nervous anymore right?

He looked so damn handsome even with simple clothes. Ugh his broad back. One of the things beside his ears that i love.

"Kaja (let's go)." I smiled,

"Wear this." He said as he put his jacket on me and help me put on a mask and glasses.

"Wait wait ... why does she have to wear these?" Mum asked,

"It's for her safety eommoni, i just don't want the world to know yet." He explained. So sweet of him. He knows what's best for us.

"Where we going?"

"You'll see." He scoffed, gosh how i hate surprises.

"Oh i got you these, i hope you like it since you never mention any of your favourites." He said as he grabs a medium sized bouquet.

It was my favourites. The colour was beautiful with powerful meanings. I was still speechless as he starts driving. How did he get this sweet?

"Carnations." I grinned,

"I got three colours because you fit to all the meanings it has." He replied

"Red for the admiration i have for you. Pink because you are the only one i love and white for--"

"Pure love and innocence." We said at the same time,

"These are my favourites. Thank you." He held my hand and gave me his dimpled smile. Shit i feel like i'm turning into a tomato now.

"We're bowling?" I asked as we arrived,

"I wanna be able to teach you the things i love. Is it okay?" He put his arm on my shoulder as we walked in,

"Of course it's okay! I love doing the things you love especially doing it with you."

The place was quiet, don't tell me he booked the whole place just for us. Then i saw the boys waving at me.

"I hope you don't mind but i brought the boys with me."

"N-no it's all right. I miss them anyways."

We were divided into groups and of course he's with me. He looks so passionate about playing this and i could see the way how he taught me.

"Just let your body flow like this." He explained as he held my hand and hips. It rolled and i was close to give the team a strike.

I jumped excitedly as he leaned down to give me a kiss. How i missed his sweet plump lips.

"Oh c'mon guys give it a break! We're here ... hello?" Said Baekhyun, oops! Someone's getting jealous.

We broke the kiss and his ears were red. I hope i didn't turn into a tomato either.

The game went on and our team didn't win. Probably because i kept getting it into the gutter. Though, Chanyeol never missed a pin.

"Sucks that we lost." I pouted,

"You did great though. I'm so proud of you." He ruffled my hair and gave me a kiss afterwards.

Through out the way home, we never stop holding hands. Probably because we're still missing each other a lot. Yeah, it's been hard for us to meet. The only thing i could always keep up is by facetime.

"Thanks for giving your time for me. I really really enjoyed out there." I smiled as he leaned on the side of his car,

"Same here. We should do it often." He chuckled.

"I love you Park Chanyeol." I gave him a peck,

"Not as much as i love you, (y/n)." He returned the kiss.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

[A/n] double updates today because author-nim here is bored haha. I think it's cute, so hope you enjoy it :)

Xoxo,

ET 🌹