Prada

"I'm home." He said as the door closes,

"How was it?" I asked,

"You won't believe what happened." He replied.

"Did something bad happened?"

"Nope, i got it."

"No way! Aww congratulations babe! You deserve it." I hugged him.

He truly deserves it, he's hard work finally paid off. He always wanted to work for a high-end brand and he finally did it.

"I can't believe they're letting me become thekr brand ambassador. Is this real? Gosh i'm getting chills." He said still feeling excited.

"Ouch, what was that for?" He winces as i pinched his biceps,

"If it hurts then it is real. You happy now?"

"Very happy. This year although covid is happening but i have the best things happening." He said as he held me by my waist.

"You moved in with me, Sehun and i released a second album, i got to be apart of a movie, lots of project with NNG, did lots of collab either it's musical or other brands and now i'm a brand ambassador of Prada."

"You deserve it all." I smiled,

"It's tiring but it's making me happy." He smiled showing his sweet cute dimples.

Fans always worries if he does too much work but what they don't know that he's actually happy with what he accomplished this year. How much effort he puts in is all for the people he loves. His beloved fans.

"Anyways, what do you want?" He asks,

"What do you mean?"

"I wanna give you something. Maybe you want to change your car or phone. There's a new-"

"I don't need them Chanyeol. Seeing you this happy and healthy is what i always want. Being this close with you, getting your cuddles is all i ever need." I replied,

"Tsk." He scoffed,

"You should reward yourself for being this productive even if we're quarantined."

"Should i buy a captain america suit this time? I mean halloween is coming."

"Ya! Don't waste your money for something like that, you won't even wear it."

Which reminds me the deadpool suit that was planned to be worn on last year's halloween party but failed since it got caught in customs. I still remember how devastated he was that he didn't even came to the party.

"All right then, we should celebrate today. How about a glass of wine?" He asks.

"That'd be nice."

We finished a whole bottle of red wine that night and got a little drunk afterwards. These past few weeks he's been busy with meetings for the upcoming collection he was featured in.

He said Irene of Red Velvet, his hoobae was going to be a brand ambassador too. Gosh, they're killing all visuals.

I woke him up earlier than the usual days so that he doesn't end up arriving late at the set for his first photoshoot with Prada.

Waking this big giant baby isn't easy, he usually ends up sleeping again for another hour until he is really okay to get up.

"Give me 5 more minutes. I'm really tired."

"I thought you were excited for this shoot."

"Right, i got a shoot today." He said as he sat up,

"You really can't accompany me today?"

"I can't, i need to babysit my niece while my sis is away. I'll try to be home before you get home."

And turns out he was already home, making dinner for the both of us.

"You just sit and watch, you're probably tired. What did your niece made you do today?"

"Oh just the same old thing, you know dress up and playing makeup to look like princesses." I giggled,

"You know i can't wait to see that myself."

"You wanna see? You can accompany me next time when i have to babysit her."

"Not that. I mean, i'd love to see you play with our daughter like the way you play with your niece." He said sweetly.

I couldn't stop myself from smiling. Having him telling me this giving me tingles all around. It's like knowing that i am a part of his future plans.

"Oh by the way, i got something for you." He said as he went to our shared bedroom,

"Please don't tell me you got me a car or a new phone because i don't-"

He came out with this big box that was pretty with all the ribbons tying around. As i opened it, i realized that he got me a bag.

"This .. this is expensive Chanyeol. You shouldn't waste money like that, my bags are still fine." I said but couldn't hide the fact that i am happy with the gift.

"It's not that expensive if you become their brand ambassador. For someone who always have my back, you deserve this and i would give more if you want." He said,

"Aww thank you. You are always beyond expectation and i love that about you. I love you Park Chanyeol."

"I love you even more."

.

I'd say he'll give all of his for his future beloved and just thinking about it makes my heart itch wondering who will be the lucky girl :')

Anyways, i miss him so much and i really hope to see him in any kinds of platform soon. We miss u Chanyeol, we really do 🖤

E

- he truly looks amazing in these shoots -