Passed

I'm here to support him and make sure his all right. It's my first time following him and accompanying him across the world. He always said that he's fine but i had to make sure myself this time.

It's there last day but somehow i feel anxious for today. He still looks awesome though, rocking those songs that made them EXO. He came back in and looked so exhausted. Sweat all over his face and his back.

"Gwaenchanha? You seem a little bit pale." I worried,

He only nodded and let his head rest in my shoulder. His breathing gotten heavier as people start to do his makeup again and wipe away those sweat.

I gave him a hug and his breath started to slow down. He lifted his head again and drank the whole bottle. Then rested again. Luckily, they're just waiting for their last song for today.

I feel so sad seeing them in this condition. They all looked pretty bad. I just want them to rest. I started to have struggle and kinda had to step back a bit. He was giving lots of weight on me and his breath started to go faster and worse this time.

"Jagi ... gwaenchanha?" I panicked as he passed out. Everyone was worried and everything became chaotic. I couldn't put my mind straight and just cried not knowing what to do.

He was given oxygen and they told us that he needed medical treatment so that he will not get worse. Everyone was confused about the the concert since it hasn't finished yet.

I was on the way, holding his hand tighter than before. He looks so pale and still no sign of him being consious. I was still worried and cried louder.

I can't live without him. I can't lose him now and i will not lose him forever. Not when i'm deeply in love with him.

Back at the concert

"Uri (our) Chanyeolie isn't with us anymore since he passed out. He is on the way to get the best medical treatment and we don't want you guys to worry. EXO-L saranghaja! (Let's love)" said Suho.

The news spread fast and luckily no one notices where he's hospitalized. I was waiting outside and a group of masked men came and hugged me.

"How's he?" Asked Kyungsoo,

"He's hanging there ... he just needed rest." I tried my best to smile.

The sun rise up early today. Everyone seem exhausted so i told them to go back to Korea. He seems better and i'm so glad about that.

"Jagiya ..."

"Gwaenchanha? I thought i lost you." I cried,

"I'm here." He said as he pats my back.

We got on to the fastest airplane back to Korea and damn the airport is so full. He still couldn't walk properly so i had to push him in a wheelchair.

'EXO's Chanyeol passed out and was accompanied by his girlfriend.'

"You're on headlines again." He chuckled,

"How can you even laugh when you're like this?"

"You're giving me the strength to laugh." He said as he leaned on my shoulder,

"Don't worry too much now. I'm fine." He droze off to sleep.

How can i not worry when i feel like i was gonna lose you forever? Thinking about my life having to go on without you is making me out of control. Though having him beside me right now somehow made the worries away.

We arrived and got through the crowd pretty well. He was still little bit drowsy but he managed to walk on his own. He was beside me and put his arm around my shoulder for support.

Flashes are everywhere and i was certain this time they got my facqe pretty well. We got into the van and he told his manager to go to my place.

"Wae?"

"I wanna stay in your apartment till i get better." He said as he snuggles again,

"Sure. That wont make me worry too much." I smiled and gave him a kiss on his forehead.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

[A/n] i got inspired by thinking about their health conditions. We may not technically be there with them, to support them but we could always support and show how much we appreciate their work.

So please always support them especially your favourites. We never know what they're going through now. Double updates for today so enjoy guys!

Xoxo,

ET 🌹