Headaches

This sickness is getting worse and i'm blamimg myself for making him do the things i should have done for him. He's making breakfast, lunch and dinner all by himself. He always comes late to practices because he doesn't want to leave me.

I feel so bad for doing this and i hope it ends soon. I woke up really early today so that i could do it before he does. He's still deeply asleep, probably because he went home really late last night.

I went out and started making breakfast. I made his favourites pancakes, since it's easy to do too.

Half way through it, my head started spinning and this headache had become worse. Damn this sickness is also making me nauseous.

"Ya ... jagi ... i told you to let me do it." He came out looking like a zombie,

"I-i'm fine ... you should be looking out for yourself too." He approached me and was about kiss me but i backed off,

"What did i tell you about not kissing while i'm sick?" He pouted,

"It's been a while since we last kiss. I miss you." He replied and hugged me.

The headache i had, soon was gone because of him. Gosh, it makes me want to stay so close with him.

"Just drink it. You seem pale too."

"I'm not going to get sick, (y/n)-ah." He pouted,

"If you're going to take care of someone else, please take care of yourself first." I said as i tickled him and there goes the chance to put in the vitamins,

"Not fair." He drank.

It felt like i was the one taking care of him, not otherwise. It was cute though, watching a big build guy with cute actions. Who would expect that?

I went back to bed straight away, i didn't want him to know that i still had headaches. Aish, this is killing me.

"Headaches?" He asked as he scrooge next to me, i nodded.

He then cuddled me and make swirls with his thumb in the sides of my head to loosen the aches.

"Feeling better?"

"Way better." I smiled.

I didn't know how this could make the pain go. I didn't know his warmth made the pain go. But i knew that love heals everything.

I woke up finding i was alone in bed. Feeling way much better than earlier so i jumped out of bed straight away when he came back in. He looks terrible, not to mention he keeps on sniffling.

"I told you to stay far away from me." I said as he scrooge over,

"I can't and don't tell me that. You know how much i can't do that." He mumbled away, hugging my waist.

I guess we'll be taking turns now except i'll be actually returning to being a helpful wife.

"Does this mean i can kiss you?" He acted cutely, he's not even on medicine effects and he's already acting like one. I gave him a peck and he smiled like a kid who just got his wish granted.

He pulled me closer and starts kissing all over. I chuckled as he starts to tickle me. He's probably the only one who can tickle me yet i didn't mind with it. But this time, i didn't want him to tickle me.

"Stop it! You're going to hurt us." I smiled,

"Us? I'm not even--" i poke my belly and nodded,

"Today will be its twelfth weeks." I grinned widely,

"No way! Don't tell me you're sick because we're going to be--"

"Yes! I'm pregnant." He hugged me straight away.

From looking like a zombie, he said he didn't feel sick anymore. I was planning to give him a surprise next month or the month after it with a bump but i guess i couldn't hold it anymore.

"I can't wait to be able to see that bump." He said as he pokes softly,

"Ya! Stop it ... you're going to hurt me again." He kissed softly and mumbled a few words i didn't hear.

"You're going to be a great eomma." I was so touched by his words. I can't believe this guy could say such sweet words. I kissed his forehead as he droze off to sleep.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

[A/n] been having headaches actually and that's where i got this idea from :) enjoy guys!

Xoxo,

ET 🌹