Avoiding

It was probably what's best for us. I had to do it, do it for him. The choices i've made , kills me though. I wondered if there would be a way out of this. I'm sure there is. Hang on, sweetie ... we'll get there soon.

"Ya! How are you, sissy?" It's been so great to be seeing Suho oppa again. He smells like Chanyeol, the least i can do to reduce this longing.

"I'm great and i hope you don't mind because he's dominating your room again."

He seems tired, like having lack of sleep. His puffy panda eyes are starting to scare me a bit. Which is another reason i came here for. I want to take care of my brother. Repaying after all the things he had done for me.

I finished making lunch just in time when the door bell rang,

"Oppa, are you expecting someone?"

"Yeah, i told Baekhyun-ssi to drop off my belongings that i had left at practice." He shouted.

I went to open it and got completely shocked.

"(Y/n)-ah ..." his voice suddenly sending shivers, roaming all over my body with fear. I'm not ready yet for this day to come.

"Baekhyun told me to drop these and i happen to be going here as well to talk with hyung. May i come in?" He dimpled, it was so warm to see those dimples again.

"S-sure." I flustered.

We walked in together and it was hell awkward. I can't seem to read his mind. After leaving him alone without any specific reasons, how can he look this fine? Does he even love me? Or has he known about it?

Oppa asked him to stay and eat lunch together and somehow it all felt like it was arranged. I didn't know why i cooked extras and i didn't know why i cooked his favourite too.

It's been a year now since i last saw him and damn he's just getting hotter and hotter. Shit. Thoughts coming out of nowhere now. Is this the time? What if he can't accept it?

Fifteen minutes had passed and the table was super quiet. Oppa didn't seem comfortable too and neither do we. It was nerve-wracking.

"Okay, that's it." He finished his and stood up,

"You guys got lots of explaining to do and i think this is the right time to do it." And left the table,

"I've got a few errands to do. I'll leave you guys to it." His last words before closing in the door. Damn, what do i do now?

We were still quiet, no one dared to start a conversation nor did ask.

"Hyung's right, you owe me big explanations." He blurted out as we made eye contact. I could still see love. I was glad.

"There was no other choice." He seems a bit confused,

"The day you asked why i was there ... i lied." I looked down,

"Lied about?"

"Your manager asked me to stop. It wasn't good for any of us. I believed that so i dumped you."

Probably had made the biggest regret ever and i hope he'll understand why soon.

"We were in love (y/n)-ah ... only death could separate us. Not anyone, not him, not even us could do that." One word stabbed through me, were? Does that means he doesn't love me anymore?

"I'm sorry. I just ... i just didn't want to be such a burden later a-and i'm not going to ask forgiveness or for you to return because i know how hurt you must've been. I'm truly sorry, Chanyeol." I shed a tear.

I couldn't stop the tears coming out. I was hurt too but i know he's hurt more than i do. I deserve this though because it was my choice.

I suddenly felt him hugging me. This hug, how i missed this so much.

"I have never stopped loving you. I thought i could but you're everywhere. I love you, (y/n)-ah." He blurted out, this scares me the most. Would he love me the same if told him?

We parted away and just looked at each other. How could i stopped loving him? He's everything, he's perfect.

"I-i have something to tell you." I sniffed, my hearts racing rapidly as if it were going to fall out. He gave his confused look again and it scares me the most.

I took him to oppa's bedroom. Showed him the one who kept me alive all these time. Who kept me to survive. He reminds me so much about Chanyeol and everything about him.

He was shocked at first as i sat down. He also followed but sat on the opposite.

"I ... i was three months pregnant when i left you." I smiled as i pat Soojun's back.

He was sleeping peacefully, wriggling and smiling in his sleep knowing i was beside him. I still haven't heard any words but that's okay. I just need him to know that, he's an appa now.

"How ... how could you ... i mean why didn't you tell me this before?" He looked at me and back to Soojun.

He would know that it's his son his looking at now. How can he not know when they look alike so much?

"He's got the same birthday as you." I told him as Soojun started to wake up,

"Soojun-ah ... your appa is here." I smiled as he was smiling widely, analyzing Chanyeol's face.

He smiled and took him in his arm. I finally feel at peace. He seems a little timid and flustered.

"Gwaenchanha, you just have to hold him properly." I said as i put his arm in a correct way.

"Don't you ever leave me again." He said as he looked at me,

"I'm here." I sobbed. He leaned in and gave me a kiss. I hesitated first but gave in.

We were finally one again. This is just the greatest thing so far. I love you so much, Park Chanyeol.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[A/n] i'm sorry if it's too long guys and if it has a bad ending, i got really excited upon this idea. Enjoy it then!

Xoxo,

ET 🌹