Supportive

It's only been a while ago since we had announced our marriage to everyone and let's not forget it only had been a month since we declared we were going to be a parent soon.

Everyone was gladly happy and accepted the news so unexpectedly it makes both of us happy too. Everything was going under control until last night. It happened so fast and we both still couldn't believe it.

"Gwaenchanha?" He rubs my hand, trying to soothe the hell out of me since last night.

I didn't know what to reply. I wanted to say i was okay or at least smile at it, but i couldn't lie to myself of how devastated i'm currently at.

"No." I shrug as i shed a tear again, he eventually had to hug me again probably for the hundredth time.

"Everything will be all right. We're probably not ready yet."

"If only i wasn't so stubborn, we would've had our little one in just months now." Silence hits us again,

"I'm sorry." I said it again and again, blaming it all to myself.

In times like this, i am greatly bless for having a supportive husband like him. He's so patience and so loving, you just can't resist of having him. No matter how stubborn or selfish i was, he's still here.

"Stop blaming yourself. You're not the one to blame."

"How are we going to tell the world now?"

'real__pcy : She's fine, we're fine.'

Good bye little yoda, may you rest in peace.

I can't believe they had to go through this. Hwaiting!

Get well soon mrs. Park, Chanyeol hwaiting!

Aww this is making me soft. He's the sweetest

Even at this state, i'm jelly

Coming back home was harder, seeing the baby stuff i got excited with and bought them just days ago. I never knew losing something you never get to know or see could make your heart ache this much.

"Let's get you to rest. Remember what the doctor said to--"

"I know. Thank you for being this supportive." I gave him a hug,

"I'm glad you're feeling better."

As a year had passed by so quickly, i got to move on from the currete. It was hard at first but Chanyeol's right, we can't regret over something that's gone. There's no point of it, it wouldn't return anyways.

"See? A smile won't hurt." He poked my cheek,

"Thanks to you." I chuckled,

"I love you, you know that."

"I do and i love you you too. Always."

"I'll wait till you're ready." He pecked my head,

"Thank you."

I hesitated at first about it, about trying again. What if i couldn't give what he always had wanted? We've waited for long now and it just making me feel like this is just leading us to nowhere.

Chanyeol left for a few days to Japan, hate it. Always hate having distance between us. I can't wait to be able to cuddle the giant baby.

"I'm home." I heard him shouted, i ran outside of my bedroom and jumped into him straight away.

"I've missed you too."

"How was it?"

"Not that great."

"Why? I thought you've always like Japan." We walked inside our bedroom,

"It's not that great because you're not there with me." He poked my nose,

"Flirty." I chuckled.

Chanyeol's POV

We stopped talking afterwards. Her eyes looked like she had just cried, i hope she's okay. I thought she's over it but i didn't know in her little heart she wasn't okay. I just don't want her to suffer for so long just because it wasn't her fault.

I hugged her tight as i start to hear her cries. She hasn't been crying for so long, looking so tough for the world. She must been holding back all these tears for quite a long time.

"You should've just talked to me about it. I'm sorry for making you feel so stuffed."

"I'm just still hurt from feeling it. I know a year had passed but it still seems so unreal to me." She sobbed,

"We know we could always try and i know you're super scared about it. It wasn't fully your fault. Maybe we weren't ready at all."

"Maybe." She looked away,

"Hey ... you know i'd still love you even if we ended up just being the two of us."

"Lying won't help Chanyeol."

"No, i'm telling the truth. Look into my eyes and tell me i am lying." I took her hands and soothe it,

"It doesn't matter how many child we're going to get. Even if it's zero, i won't give a damn thing about it. As long as you're with me, i will be happy." I kissed her head,

"Thank you but i wasn't scared because of that."

"Then because of what?"

"I was cleaning up some stuff and found the left over test packs so i did test one out."

"And?"

"I'm just scared if we failed again to become a parent." She tries to smile,

"That is the best homecoming present ever." I kissed her,

"I'm scared though." She starts sobbing again,

"Hey, everything will be fine ... as long as you got me and i got you everything will be fine. Okay?" She nodded,

"I love you so much, thank you for being so supportive."

"I love you too, mrs. Park." I pecked her.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[A/n] i feel so soft making this it makes me wanna cry, so enjoy this. I'm back with my edits again lol

Xoxo,

ET 🌹