Perfect

It's still confusing how he is still here with me everyday and everynight. Confusing how i still get to brush his hair when he's asleep under my chin. Confusing on how our relationship had worked over the last two years.

"You're doing it again. What's wrong?" He mumbled,

"Nothing. I just can't stop loving you."

"Then don't." As he kissed the temple of your head.

"You're the only one i could love. The only one making this heart of mine race so fast it feels like it's going to burst anytime." He chuckles, only making my heart the one who's bursting out soon.

How could someone possibly stop loving a guy like him? He's kind and sweet, he's like an angel sent from above helping people out when they're in need. How could someone possibly hate a guy like him?

"You even cooked breakfast? Looks yummy." He sat down and grabbed his spoon,

"Well, it's your break and i just wanted you to feel home." I gave him the best smile,

"You're so sweet. Gomawo." He sent out hearts from his fingers.

We stayed in our bedroom, watching dramas and netflixs accompanied by a couple of sodas and french fries. Today will be the best day, getting to spend this whole day with someone who you truly cherish.

"Go and answer it." I looked at him giving him a re-assuring smile for him to answer his phone that had been ringing for about five minutes.

"Wait then." He pecked me before leaving the room suddenly making the bed so large than it usually does.

Minutes had passed and he was nowhere inside our bedroom. I started to feel anxious, the insecurities i had over the last few weeks suddenly climbs up. I stood up and walked passed our mirror, only to find myself starring at my body again.

I am disgusted at how i look now. I feel so fat, ugly and worthless being with him. He should have deserved better yet here he is living with a pig over the last six months.

Went outside the bedroom and peeked over him. He seems stressed, wondered what's making him feel like it. Is it because of me? Am i causing him so much stress?

"My cousin wanted me to do something." Hearing him sigh was enough to make me sad,

"What is it?"

"He's asking me again to meet Lisa."

Her, again?

"It's okay. Go on, it won't take too long right?"

Bullshit. The sun is nearly setting and he's not here. No calls or replies, making me anxious more than ever. I started to hear laughs and i knew it was him. Ran towards the door only to find him with her.

"Oh annyeonghaseyo, i'm Lisa from Blackpink." She reach out her hand, i did the same and introduced myself.

"She's ... a friend of mine."

I was devastated when i heard those words coming out from his mouth. I hope i could held up these tears that are starting to flow down. I just couldn't believe he just said that.

You're the only one i could love. The only one making this heart of mine race so fast it feels like it's going to burst anytime.

Did he really meant that when he said it earlier this morning? Or was i just too dreamy having him saying that? Pabo.

"Ahh i see, well i know your place now. I'll see you tomorrow?" She smiled, tomorrow?

"Ne! Annyeong!" He waved before closing in the door,

"(Y/n)-ah, she--"

I couldn't hold it anymore and just burst out in the bedroom myself. Then what have i gotten into these last two years?

"Why are you crying?"

"For god sake Chanyeol! What am i to you?"

"You're my everything, why would--"

"Everything bullshit! You told her i was your friend."

"Geez, we've been over that. No one can know that i'm dating."

"Then why invite her?"

"She's just so nice also she's pretty and we share some commons. Thought it'd be nice to have a duet one day."

"I wanna break up. I'm done, Chanyeol. I can't live with this bullshit of yours." I took steps forward,

"Go ahead then! At least Lisa will still be here when you're gone." I thought he was going to stop me from leaving, instead those words just hurted me more.

---

Several months had passed and i heard he finally made a duet with her. His clear words are still in my head, rewinding everything i started to think of him.

You're better off without him anyways. I thought to myself.

Tried doing many things to take him away from my head but i just couldn't. My love for him was too strong and i couldn't just forget my first love that easy.

The days are hard when he's everywhere. On television, on advertisements, magazines, even on my head.

Getting home is the best shield from the cruel world. The only place i could feel so safe, it used to be around him. Frantically, sometimes the saffest thing could put yourself in danger.

Can't believe i still keep his hoodie, wore it from time to time when i started to miss him so much. It was enough, his scent was enough to make it surpressed.

"Can we talk?"

I was stiff, not knowing what to do when i opened up seeing him in front of my door. He didn't looked so great, far from what he looked in televesions or other media.

I let him in and served him his favourite hot chocolate. We just sat there looking away from each other, not knowing what to start.

"I ... about that night, i'm truly sorry for what i have said."

I couldn't look at him, afraid if this fragile heart of mine breaks again.

"I know i could be a jackass from time to time. I didn't mean it like that. Lisa knows about it and she's dating my cousin now."

"I love you and i will always do. Please come back." He held my hand, feeling his tears started to drop,

"You know that i do too." I hugged him out,

"I was probably too moody that day."

"You know you are pretty, smart. You're not even near where you're weight is suppose to be. You're perfect." His words somehow heals the wound.

"You're mine again right?"

"Silly, course you are."

"Let's start over." I looked at him,

"That'd be great." He leaned in as he placed a kiss.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[A/n] i know it's quite long but i hope you're not bored reading this. This is specially made for vrsaljkolovrenship, hope you like it 💙

Xoxo,

ET 🌹