Stubborn

I've told him that he doesn't need to show the world that i'm his, but he always insist that he needs to. Without him doing that, i already know that he loves me. Without proves i know that he loves me.

I was getting ready and got my bun up, he loves it when my hair is all bun up. I went to his apartment and thought we'd probably won't be staying much. I arrived seeing him still asleep, gee this guy.

"Wake up." I shrugged him a couple times, he was so shocked knowing i'm already inside.

"How did you get in?" He sat up,

"Right in time when Kyungsoo was coming out." I sat next to him,

"Give me a minute." He pecked my lips and went for a shower.

I toured around his room, this is only the second time i went here. For a guy like him, i didn't expect to find his apartment so clean. His childhood pictures were lined up in his shelf. There was one picture that i still find it super cute. The picture of his noona and him when they were little.

They looked so alike even until now. They're like twins and he's probably already getting bored listening to the same compliment every time they're together.

He went out shirtless and i still find this fluttering. I always blush when he's like this. Damn, why does he always tease me?

"Geez, it's like your first time seeing me like this." He said as he dried his hair,

"Need your help, pick me a shirt. I don't want to be in the headlines for wearing the same shirt again." It made me giggled.

I'm just confused on how can he wear the same shirt over and over when he has tons of clothes. I've never even seen half of it and yet he keeps wearing the same one.

I took one out and he put on a black jacket. He always like to match clothes with me or just wear some colours that i wear too.

"Do this often." He said as he poked my bun,

"Ya! It'll get messy if you keep poking." I said as i took a glance at the mirror. He followed and hugged me. This warmth, the warmth that i always miss when he's abroad. I hugged him back, tightly.

"Don't let go yet." He said, why though?

"Okay, kaja." He said as he took my hand.

We went out to a quiet place where there would be less people so that he won't get recognized easily.

We were walking hand in hand on this cold days. Not talking just seeing each other is enough to make this longing gone.

"We're going to Japan again next week." He blurted out,

"We could go out before you go again." I pouted a bit,

"Nah, this time you'll have to come."

"I can't"

"You can."

This stubborn guy, when he really meant he says that trust me ... i'll be going for real. It's not the first time he's going to do it. The last time he did this, i ended up going to America even when i still got a lot of work to do.

"Fine."

"Good because i don't want to return the tickets"

"You little brat! How could you? What if i couldn't--" i hit playfully,

"I said that you are going and you will." He smiled. Somehow, little did i know ... i've already fallen in love with his stubborness.

It was getting late and he drove me back. Tonight is unforgettable. I had so much fun, talking and mesmerizing him. Gosh, could i even stop falling?

On our way, i looked at my phone. I scrolled on instagram and found this

I guess today he's pushing all his 'stubborn's limits

I guess today he's pushing all his 'stubborn's limits. I can't believe after arguing he still posted that pic. It was the pic that he took secretly earlier today. No wonder he didn't want me to move.

"Ya! I said not to post this."

"Chill, they still don't know about you."

"Yet."

"What's the big deal anyway?" He said as he took my hand,

"I just don't want to be a burden for you. Having me in your life is already a burden and i just don't want a lot of your fans to judge you."

"They can judge me and i wouldn't care. The most important thing is that i love you."

"I love you too and how could i not love you?" I pinched his cheeks,

"Ya! That hurts."

Maybe him being stubborn wasn't that bad, i feel so relieved now. Now everyone knows that he has someone even if they don't know if it's me.

"Get some rest, i'll see you tomorrow." He kissed me and go.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

[A/n] the included pic aren't real all right, i was just bored and edit that out haha anyways, today's update is probably the longest one i wrote so far. What do you think? Enjoy guys! :)

Xoxo,

ET 🌹