Cafe

Being alone has never bothered me. I sometimes wonder why it bothers people. Being alone somehow makes me feel safe. Like i know i won't get hurt because i have no one who will hurt me.

I walked over to the table that i usually sit to wait for the next class. Damn, i was too late. A tall guy was already sitting there. Might just use the spare table.

I took out my laptop and start using them, these tasks are just so annoying. I didn't pay much to my surrounding until i was about to order.

He was there. Right in front of me, using the same table. I freaked out. What the hell is he doing here?

"Sorry, didn't mean to freak you out like that."

"There are other empty tables." I stood up and went to order a caramel machiato.

I was expecting he went back to his table but he's just still there. He's starting to annoy me.

I just sat back and continued working. This guy, definitely getting on my nerves.

"I'm Chanyeol." He held out his hand which i just throw a glare on it.

"I'm fine by the way." He said as he slurps on his empty now coffee.

"Just get away from me."

I didn't see the face he was giving in but i'm sure he'll either be dissapointed or mad. Probably mad.

I look up and there it shines the brightest smile i've ever seen. So weird of him to just smile when i literally rejected him sitting here.

"Why are you keeping away from everyone?"

His words attracted my attention. It gave me thoughts when i shouldn't be. I should be myself. I don't need others to remind me that. The choice that i made isn't their problems anyways. Why should they care? Why should he care?

"Stop budging other people's business. Just go away."

"You seem nice and i just like to think that we could be friends one day."

"Why?" He didn't reply,

"Exactly the reason why i don't need friends. Go away."

I went home after the last class today. Tiring much and i feel like i need holidays even if the semester had just started.

New day seems to be fine. I got in earlier and head to the cafe straight before the day starts. Anyone wouldn't be here right now and i got to sit at my favourite place. Sat down and started to continue the tasks i needed to hand in tomorrow.

Just as i thought the day just got worse, why is he here again?

"One caramel machiato with less sugar. For you." He handed the coffee. This time he sat next to me.

I looked over the cup that has my name already written with it.

"So your name is (y/n) ... you got a nice name."

"How do you know?" I gave him a serious look,

"Obviously the waitress here knows you." He slurps,

"Didn't i tell you to just stay away."

"Not until you are nice and be my friend." What a kiddo.

It's been ten minutes since i've been fidgeting over one thing. I just couldn't do it no matter how hard i try. It's been also ten minutes since i'm ignoring this Chanyeol guy.

He then grabbed my laptop and started to help. I was shocked that he was so good with this one. Didn't thought he'd be smart.

"You just need to do this before you combine them. Then lock it. There." He finished. Finally the task i've been in trouble for is complete.

"T-thank you."

"See? It's not that hard to make friends." He smiled again, making my heart leap.

Not this feeling again. The feeling where all your body can't think of what to do next. The feeling where your stomach just feels weird.

"I didn't say you could be my friend." I looked away.

Finally, it'll be my last day to enter this cafe again before i graduated. I'll miss this place. This place brings so many memories and gave me lessons.

I guess being alone sucks. You don't get to share what you love with the people you care and love. It gives you the energy you needed before the day starts.

"Jagi." He pecked my lips before sitting down next to me,

"I told you not to do that, what if people see us Chanyeol?" I blushed,

"I don't care."

"Well i care." I took his coffee from his hand and drank it,

"I can't believe we're graduating it just felt so unreal that i've dated you for two years now."

"We've only been dating for a year. The part where you try to steal my heart doesn't count."

"But you love me the day we first met anyways. I know." He made my cheeks burn, but it was true.

I fell for his charms. I fell for his clumsiness. I fell for the little things he does. I fell for the sweet smiles he always do. I fell for every inch of him, i've always have and will always do.

"Thank you for being so patient on me. Waiting for that long wasn't easy was it?" I hugged him as the day starts to get darker,

"No, i was just scared if in the end i won't end up with you."

"Why? There's tons of other girls out there  Chanyeol."

"You just don't understand. I've always loved you and will always do. You're literally my everything." He tighten the hug and gave a peck,

"I love you too, kiddo." I gave him a kiss.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[A/n] hope you like this one IreneIsabelle28 sorry if this sucks 💙

Xoxo,

ET 🌹