Premiere

Today's shoot finally done and i'm super thrilled to finally get home and have a short break. It's two am and i'm not even sleepy. Rip sleeping schedules i guess.

I waved goodbyes to the crews as i left the studio. I got into my van and laid back.

"You got a gift." Said my manager as he handed a rectangled peach box. From the colour of it, it's probably Chanyeol. He knows every single bit of me, how could he not know my favourite colour?

I opened it and found a note on top of a dark blue gown.

'I'll pick you up at five tomorrow xx'

The gown was beautiful as i took it out. It was definitely the style of dress that i liked. Not to forget his style too since it was backless.

I was shocked at first. He's really serious about this. What would the reaction be though? Should i even go?

The sun already set and i must've fallen asleep too hard without realizing the time. I'm still confused about later. He's having a major premiere tonight as his first time being an actor and the movie has just gotten out.

It's a massive formal premiere and he wants to show the world that we're together. We've talked about it so much even ended into a fight but i guess the world should know about us as rumors are getting worse about his dating life.

He probably wont be at home for today since he has press conference and other stuff to attend. Gosh i miss him, i haven't seen him for a week yet it felt forever. I guess this is what love is about.

I was ready half an hour before he arrives because he always arrive earlier. Just as i thought, the door opened to a tall guy already well dressed.

"I see now why you want me to wear this." I chuckled as he leaned down to give a kiss,

"I thought we should wear something matchy." He smiled.

The place was already crowded with tons of reporters. The car stopped in front of the red carpet and i was extremely nervous even though i've been to thousands of premieres.

"You ready?" He asked as i nodded.

He came out first then i followed. We got the flashlight's attention, as soon as we got out and clutch my hand unto him.

We stood in the middle as reporters keep asking questions. This wasn't bad at all. After all these time, making it public wasn't too burden for us.

We got into the studio and i surfed the internet straight away.

'EXO's Chanyeol dating actress (y/n)?'

"Ya ... stop making yourself pressured." He said as he took my phone,

"I-i just ... i-i'm scared."

"We're going to be fine." He said as his hand carressed mine.

Despite all the worries i had, his movie was great. I'm so proud of him and i know he'll do great in the upcoming movies.

The premiere ended pretty well and far from what i expected to be. Everyone was glad about the news although some thought this was just too boost my carrier. It hurts even though i was already in the industry for so long.

He knew i worried a lot that night. He kept saying things to soothe me and it did. How sweet of him knowing things even if i didn't show it or talk about it. That's what made fell in love with him.

"Thank's for being here. You don't know how truly happy i am right now." He smiled,

"Anything for you babe, you deserves it anyways. I'm so proud of you." I said as i pecked his lips.

We got home and enjoyed the rest of our breaks to spend quality time together. It was what i needed to break free from this worries.

"We need to let our agencies confirmed about our relationship." He uttered,

"Cool as long as we'll go together." I smiled,

"Together." He said as he carried me towards our bedroom in a bridal style.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

[A/n] okay i'm going to end it there guys haha enjoy guys! Any requests or suggestions are welcome because author-nim here is running out of ideas :)

Xoxo,

ET 🌹