Fine

Everything is beautiful. Everything about you is wonderful. Never had the thought of regret, not even once. How could i have regretted meeting you when i love you so much.

It was dawn and he was still asleep in my arms. Gosh his big build, i can't wrap my arms fully around him. I slowly got up and went up the kitchen.

"Why are you up so early? You know when you're not in bed, it means i have to wake up early." He rubbed his eyes and leaned on my shoulder,

"I'm going to follow you." I said as i packed some food,

"Follow me where?"

"You have a comeback stage right?"

"Yeah what about it?" He mumbled,

"I'm going to be there for you. So that's why i packed some easy kimbab."

"I won't be able to eat that much." He chuckled,

"Silly, they're not all for you. I packed some for the others too."

"They'll be expecting you to do things like this everyday."

"Tsk. Jelly jelly. Go and shower now before you'll get late."

"Ne, eomma." He kissed me before leaving.

Once we got to the recording studio, i gave the guys a hug and told them how great the song was. They needed the spirit so i cheered them too.

"Ah and i also bought some snacks. Hopefully they're great." I gave them,

"Wow, we finally get to eat decent food." Baekhyun took the bag and opened them up.

They were gladly eating and some starts to rehearse while the rest starts their makeup. He wanted to go last so that he could stay with me here.

"I prefer you looking like this. No makeup, still chubby and plump." I cupped his cheeks,

"Yeah i get that a lot. I don't know why though."

"Because you're cute." I stuffed one kimbab in his mouth,

"Am not." While chewing like a little squirrel,

"Yeah how could you not."

---

O

nce they were done, i waited excitedly at the room. I can't believe with all their hard work, they finally won the first place in just a week. So proud and so much respect for them.

"You did great." I kissed him,

"All thank's to your support."

I waited a little longer for them to take a thank you message to all the supports they've been getting from all the EXO-L's out there. He walked straight to me once he was done. I suddenly felt something weird.

He was just inches away from me before he collapsed. I freaked out and called him a few times. His head was on my lap and i couldn't think of anything. I panicked so much that i started to cry.

"Will he be all right?"

"Let's get him to the hospital."

We were sure to be careful, we didn't want any fans to freak out too. It was enough the guys and me to freak out. He leaned his head on my shoulder, he was only half awake.

"It hurts." He mumbled,

"We're near, hang on okay?" I tried to be strong but i couldn't.

My tears were still flowing and my mind wasn't still clear. I was freaking scared, scared if anything happened to him. He was always the cheerful guy, never letting anyone knows how much he is in pain.

I've seen him a couple of times crying in his bed, without him knowing. If he knew that i knew, it'll probably made him worse. It's really heartbreaking to see him in those states and how he is so different around us.

His body laid hopelessly in the bed as i held his hand tight, not wanting to let him go. He seems better, not as pale when he fell. I still couldn't keep the tears from flowing.

"Where am i?" He groaned,

"Y-you okay? How are you feeling? Anything hurt? Want me to--"

"I'm just dizzy." He said in a calm tone, i just started crying again.

"Stop crying. I'm fine." He pulled me beside him as i laid by his side,

"I thought something bad was going to happen to you."

"I'm okay. Just too tired."

"Why didn't you just told us? We would've been more careful on you."

"I'll cause so much trouble then."

"You don't think this cause much trouble huh?"

"Mian. Can we go home now?"

On the way back home, he was asleep in my arms. I was so relieved when i knew he was fine.

"Just stay with him all day. He'll feel better when you're around him. Call me if anything happens. I'll get going then." Suho gave a hug,

"Take care."

"You too."

I looked at him still asleep, it's relieving how his sleeping peacefully. I didn't notice how a few drop of tears were already making the bed wet.

"How are you feeling now?"

"I'm fine. Could you hug me?"

I patted his back as i started to get warm. Ishowered kiss him on the top of his head, hoping it'll make the dizziness gone.

"Thank you, i don't feel dizzy anymore."

"Ani. I'm glad you're feeling better."

"I love you."

"I know, i love you too silly."

"Just stay here and don't go anywhere until i'm up again."

"Ne."

That night was still even beautiful. As long as you're here, everything will stay beautiful.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[A/n] sorry, i didn't mean to make this sad or anything but hope you enjoy it. I'm thrilled since i'm just 300 away from being 50k omg thank you so much!

And for that once we reach 50k, i'll try to answer anything you'd like to know about me hopefully not too personal haha. I'll try my best to answer them and i'll answer them privately *insecurities detected* -teehee-

Xoxo,

ET 🌹

-great job exo-l's-

-great job exo-l's-