Discovered

Chances of dating an idol were small yet breakimg up was big. What hope did i had when i had him? I was just an ordinary assistant. Two years were beyond my expectations. I never thought i could have him for that long,

I wanted to move on, forget about him but i couldn't. I still needed him more than anyone needed him, more than the world needed him as a star.

It wasn't quite an 'okay' breakup, everything was misunderstood. I feel bad for bringing Suho oppa into this too, it wasn't his fault yet Chanyeol has been making oppa as the fault of our breakup. Since then their relationship got bad too.

"He's making you work harder isn't he?"

"Not really ... i mean i'm used to it now. Just need to hang on for another month."

"Another month? You're leaving?"

"Who's leaving?" Baekhyun popped in,

"I am." I smiled,

"Chanyeol wouldn't want that." He replied,

"Why not? I'm sure he doesn't want me near him again."

He's been treating me like shit since we broke up. Telling to fetch things which aren't necessary yet he still wanted me to get them. Once i do, he doesn't need them anymore.

Having only four hours of sleep, since he wanted me to come at dawn to prepare stuff then going home after midnight is just my everyday habit now. This is why i wanted to stop.

"I need a coffee early tomorrow."

"Sure, i can grab them after--"

"No, i need them once i'm there."

"The nearest twenty-four hours cafe are in--"

"I don't care, make it ready. Once i see you, i should be able to see that cup of coffee in your hands."

I was holding back so much since i know i have to wake up so early tomorrow. What i couldn't was how he wanted me to stay and help him pack for his trip which is a day away from now.

"Can't i go home? It's late now and i need to wake up early."

"Umm ... i need some ... oh those shoes and some of my caps."

It was obvious that he was stalling time. Why is he being so rude like this, it's hurting me so much and i can't do much.

I got home at around midnight. Went straight to bed and just hated myself for even having him. I didn't feel well that night, been having headaches on the way home too.

I woke up the next day feeling worse. My headaches weren't gone and my body was sore all over. But i had to wake up and grab that cup of coffee of his, to show him that i'm strong.

I hurried myself and got in right on time. Luckily, he hasn't arrived yet so i prepared other stuff too. Once he had, i gave him a smile and handed him his coffee.

"Okay ... um don't forget to grab my breakfast."

"Sure."

Chanyeol's POV

Her face was pale and it hurted me. I should've let her gone home when she asked. How could she even still smile in times like this? Why did u even had to ask her to prepare my breakfast?

"Sure." She smiled, yet it was weak.

I was shocked when suddenly she collapsed in my arms. Her body was warm and i was panicking.

"You've gone too far."

"I-i didn't mean to do this." I panicked and carried her.

---

What have i done to her over the last four months? I've tortured her so much and i'm idiot for it. Everything was sorted out and i'm relieved it has nothing to do with hyung.

I held her hands as she was sleeping in the hospital. Her face were pale, body was so warm. Hope everything is okay. It was cute seeing that bump of hers.

"W-where am i?"

"H-hey ..."

"What happened?"

"You collapsed. I'm sorry for being this rude to you."

"Am i fine? I mean is my body fine? Nothing's wrong with it right?" She was panicking, probably just realizing.

"You're fine and the baby's fine." I squished her hand slightly,

"B-baby? What baby?" She flustered,

"I already know. Stop being such a fool. Why didn't you tell me this before?"

"I just didn't want to be a burden so i asked Suho oppa first. But then you misunderstood us and i'm sorry."

"I'm sorry too. I was out of my mind knowing you'd cheated on me and stuff."

We had finally the time to sort things out. It felt so good to finally know that she was never someone else's.

"I'm amazed though how you could put up with my attitude for that long."

"Well, i had to. I mean i didn't know why i didn't want to be apart from you."

"Then why do you have to leave if you don't wanna be apart from me?"

"Because sooner this bump will grow bigger. I'll need to get away."

"It's cute though." I carresed it.

She held my hand and guided me to her other side of waist.

"It usually kicks in here." As soon as she said, i felt a kick. I was amazed, i never felt anything like it.

"It usually kicks so much when you're around."

I couldn't held it anymore as i cupped her face and kissed her, i've missed her so much.

"I love you so much."

"We both love you too."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[A/n] sorry if this sucks been missing Chanyeol with babies lol. I'm so happy that i'm just a hundred away from being 30k, thank you so much guys! Hope you enjoy this one 💙

Xoxo,

ET 🌹

-gomawoyo, saranghae ♡-