Bunny

Been going around the city to find things and i'm glad i could spend dinner with him. Today was tiring, had to find these bunny hats for tomorrow's fansign. I had to stop at one shop at a time asking if they sold any of it.

These are currently on trend in here and most shops are sold out. Luckily, i manage to find 8 hats even though it's not the same.

"Where have you been? I tried calling and texting but you didn't answer them."

"Sorry, i've been having quite a lot of errands today."

"It must be us, isn't?"

"Of course, who else am i working for?" I cupped his cheeks,

"What are those?"

"Ah these?" I lifted the paper bags,

"They're for tomorrow." I put them down slowly,

"Hats? These hats?" He picked up one,

"Yeap. Try them on."

He didn't hesitated to try them on, damn he looked so cute.

"Then you push the ends like this, the ears will go up." I chuckled seeing it.

He walked over to the mirror and tried it on.

"The fans will go crazy at these."

"I'm sure they will. Let's go and have dinner, i'm hungry." I pouted.

---

"This would not make me manly at all though."

"Trust me, they'll love it. Kyungsoo-ah ... please wear them."

"Get those things away from me." He glared earning a laugh from everyone,

"This is the cutest thing ever." Baekhyun kept pressing the ends of it making the ear flaps around,

"They will definitely go crazy with these and you like that?" He raised an eyebrow,

"It's for them to cheer up after all the chaos." I put on the bunny hat on him.

Gosh, every time he wears them he looks extremely cute in them, my heart kept skipping a beat. And that damn dimple, i couldn't help but pinched his cheeks.

"I'll be back okay." He kissed me before going with the guys.

The whole time the event was held, they kept playing with the hats. It doesn't feel like they're guys, more like they're boys. I was glad the fans liked it.

"Kyungsoo-ah ... Kyungsoo-ah." The fans were chanting asking Kyungsoo to put on the hat.

I walked slowly towards the stage and gave him the hat as gave it to him. Gosh, it only went on his head for a few seconds but the place were completely filled with screams.

As the event began to end, the fans went crazy again knowing they'll be taking a picture together. The fans went even more crazier knowing Chanyeol sat next to a fan.

"Let's go and eat dinner now, i'm hungry." Chen whined,

"You're coming too."

"Now? I can't, the fans will see me going into your car."

"She's right."

"You only have two choice. Either you go in first or we'll wait till the crowds go out then you go in." Suho concluded,

"I'll go in first since that is more safer."

Once it was all save, the guard hid me and sneaked me inside his car. I hope no one notices this. The last time i did this, there were a lot of rumors figuring out who i was and what relationship do i have.

The rumors went down telling i was just one of the stylist but some fans didn't believe. Luckily. After we all had dinner, Chanyeol and i went home straight away.

On our way home, i was just scrolling through the media. Damn, the rumors broke out again. This time it was quite a clear picture of me leaning in his shoulder.

"What are you looking?"

"They got the picture now. Oh what should i do now?" I worried,

"Gwaenchanha. They're bound to know it someday."

"Aish. Oh look now my instagram is being followed with so many people. Lucky for me my instagram is private." I smiled cheekily,

"It must've because i'm following you and your instagram is mysterious. Not to forget your profile picture has me in it."

"But it doesn't even look like you from afar. Wow, EXO-L's eyes are so sharp."

"Which photo did you put up? I forgot."

I showed him the picture

"See? Clearly people won't be able to detect you

"See? Clearly people won't be able to detect you."

"Tsk. The hair."

"It doesn't prove much. Oh look, it reached 200 follower requests."

"Perks of being my love." He ruffled my hair.

He told me to forget about it and told me not to stress about it. Said some sweet stuff too and it was relieving.

"Wanna play something?" He asked as soon as we arrived home,

"What?"

"Chubby ... bunny." I put my fifth marshmellow inside my mouth,

"Chubby bunny." He put his sixth,

"Chub ... by ... bunny." I tried to put in the sixth one but failed,

"I win, again."

"Not fair, your mouth is bigger. Gosh, i feel sick now."

"Let's stop playing."

"You looked like a bunny earlier." I chuckled,

"Should've seen yourself. I'm sleepy."

"Aww my bunny boo is sleepy." I pinched his cheeks,

"Tsk. Am not a bunny okay."

"Let's go i'm sleepy too. I wanna cuddle you."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[A/n] i died seeing the picture, we should all thank to uri nini 🐻 for posting that. Hope you enjoy this one though!

Xoxo,

ET 🌹

- why did they have to do this to us? :) -