Splash

It's the first day of summer yet it felt like it has gone over weeks of summer. The sun already shined so bright by the time my alarm woke me. I faced the other side still finding him snuggling between my pillow. Caressing his cheek is probably the best thing to start the day.

"Hey ..." he smiled still looking sleepy as ever, he rubs his eyes and starts to sit up.

"Any plans for today?" I asked sitting beside him,

"Yeah ... we're going to the dorm later on and chill out there for a swim." He dimpled.

I got out of bed and made my way to the kitchen and start serving him breakfast. He came out minutes later still looking like a person who needs the whole day to sleep. Yeah, it's been hard for him these days.

It was getting into evening when we arrived in their dorm. Everyone seems so enlighten as soon as we came in.

"I know you would've brought us food." Said Baekhyun as he shoved his way down to me and picked up the bags full of food,

"You didn't have to buy all these." Said Kyungsoo,

"She does hyung, you didn't even cook us anything." Glared Sehun,

"There's plenty of food for everyone, i made your favourite sandwhiches guys." I smiled.

They all went for a swim to give themselves to relax after the chaotic year they had. Everyone looks so happy and i've never have seen this happy side of them before.

"Help me up." Said Chanyeol, i did as he said and as soon as he got up he pulled me close and jumped back into the pool with me.

"Damn you! I can't swim." I pouted as he moved away the hair gotten in the way in my face,

"I'm here and that's all you need." He smiled as the others splashed us, screaming and teasing.

He even thought me the basics of swimming and because of him, i can swim. We played all day long and had games. Poor our leader for getting the dares every time he loses.

I took steps back from him and splashed him. He swimmed towards me and i tried to swim as fast i could but of course he was faster.

He pulled me close and hugged me. Feeling his heavy breath touching the edge of my lips as our lips collided. The others starts leaving as they're seeing this scene of ours.

"Have fun guys." Kai joked,

"Ya ... don't disturb them." Said Xiumin.

"I love you."

"I love you too Park Chanyeol." I grinned.

The sun was about to set and here i am looking through his eyes. How could i not have noticed his beautiful eyes before.

"I know i'm handsome, but you will get bored if you keep looking at me like that." He scoffed,

"Ya!" I hit him playfully.

We went in and get dressed. I went out to help Kyungsoo oppa getting dinner ready. Not long after that, we were all eating dinner while watching their favourite movie, Pirates of the Caribbean.

What a fun day to start summer and end this night with chilling like this. Cheers to the many days of summer to come.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

[A/n] okay, i did it again. Sorry about the suck ending guys~
Double update for today and i hope you enjoy it!

Xoxo,

ET🌹