Gym

Don't really like going to the gym much since i really can't stand the smell of sweats in there. Since he really begged so that i could see how he is progressing, i couldn't resist. Another reason was why not do a couple gym while we're at it.

Recently, Chanyeol has been killing me. To be precise, every fans of his is dying right now. The first time i heard he was going to re build his abs again, i didn't believed him. He loves eating so much i know he wouldn't pass it. But once he showed me his abs, i was thrilled.

Chanyeollie 💙

Today

I'm outside
A bit chilly here
4.18 pm

I rushed my way outside as soon as possible, just wanting to hold him close. I've missed him so much even if we just met three days ago. I saw him leaning back towards his car, looking down at his phone wearing his favourite designed cap.

I jumped at him and kissed him, showing him how much i have been longing for his lips. We stopped for a second and just looked at each other, smiling and smirking.

"Ew gross you two. Can we just go before any dispacthers out here with headlines i'm a thirdwheeler?" The beagle glared as the windows goes down,

"Why didn't you tell me you brought out beagle?" I ruffled his hair,

"I need him to build up too." He kissed me again,

"Stop it omg." He said as the window goes up again,

"How i wished you could've just brought Kai with you instead of the beagle." I said as i went in,

"Heard that."

We arrived at the their usual gym. It was quite pleasant since there were only guys in here which means no running towards the two of them asking for pictures or signs.

"I'm gonna get change."

"You're working out too?" He scoffed,

"Yes i'm going to get you do couple workouts with me." I pinch his cheek,

"Great even better. Why did you bring me into this?" Baekhyun glared,

"When will you two get along with each other?"

"We're getting along." I said as i bumped into Baekhyun really hard,

"Ya! I'm going to get you."

"Uh-oh ..." Chanyeol stands in front of me,

"Lucky you have him or i'll definitely scatter you to pieces."

"Uhh scary." I chuckled.

I got changed and went back, it turned out he got changed into his favourite sleeveless shirts. Damn, why does my heart always feels like it's going to fail soon?

"Just a couple of minutes then you're free to do those heavy stuff."

"Okay, what are we going to do?"

"You see ... i've been watching this drama ... let's do planks. But one of us needs to be under us to keep us motivated not to fall." (Can any of you guess what drama it is?)

"You know i won't be able to do it." He crossed his arm,

"Please for the sake of flat stomachs." I rolled my eyes.

I was the first one to do the planks, damn it was so hard. Him with his teases is tearing my heart apart. He makes duckface teasing me so much that i can't even stand looking at his cute face.

"Okay that's a minute. I'm sweating like it's been an hour." I said as i rolled to his side.

He quickly rolled up and starts planking. I never knew seeing him from this side is so unbelievable. Even looking from an upside down view, he looks hella gorgeous.

"Okay you've passed a minute."

"I still can do more."

My cheeks starts to blush and my heart starts to beat faster. I still don't know how he still manages to make me feel like that even after dating him for so long. He ended up kissing me as we giggled afterwards.

"Go and do your heavy stuff." I kissed him as i sat down near him and watch him go.

"I'm going to make everyone of your cousins jealous for having it."

"Having you in my life will already make them jealous, you really do not need to make those abs again. I love your tummy the way it is now."

"Still i am doing it. Plus it's great for my instagram post since we'll be having your family reunion in a beach."

I still remember the stuff he said when he knew i'll be reuniting with my family. He knows so much how i have been in trouble with them and how my family underestimated me. He just want them to make me feel like i am accepted and i'm so in love with that side of him.

"Ya! Baekhyun!"

"Geez you reminded me of that fan that screamed at me."

"How are you going to be like Chanyeol if you lift those little ones?" I chuckled,

"It's called progress, sweet pie." He glared.

I told them i wanted to record this just to make memories. Chanyeol wanted to show off like always by lifting one of the heaviest. I was scared at first, i didn't want him to get hurt or injured since he's comeback is really coming back soon.

Surprised not surprised he manages to lift it by one hand and wow i was amazed and suddenly became a really proud girlfriend.

"I look so dumb after seeing Chanyeol."

"I'm going to post that."

"Can we go now? I'm hungry and i think i know what to eat after this."

We went back to my house with Baekhyun following. I wanted to eat salad after working out and they weren't as excited as i was.

"You better treat me real food after this."

"Can't we just eat meat?" Chanyeol whined,

"I thought you said you wanted abs? Salad is good." I chew some.

I didn't want him to leave but i can't make him stay either. I started to hate goodbyes because of him.

"I'll see you on Monday." He said as kissed me,

"You better stay that night."

"I will." He said as he kissed me,

"For the sake of god." Baekhyun whined,

"You do know what it's like to have someone you love being apart from you." I glared at him,

"Used to." He said as he walked away,

"I love you so much." Chanyeol hugged me tight,

"Go before he whines again."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[A/n] sorry if it's long again -teehee- enjoy though!

Xoxo,

ET 🌹