Broke

Chanyeol's POV

Let's just end this anyway, it's better off that way.

What a stupid thing i did, you should've seen her face when i told her that. How could i have been so heartless to her? All she did was giving me a hug and said how much she loved me.

I blamed and shouted at her, telling her that she cheated on me when all she does everyday was to wait for me at home.

You have to believe me that i didn't do such things. If you let go of me, let go of this hug, i won't be able to love you like i do Chanyeol.

And all i did was leaving that place, the place we shared so many memories of. Cruel? Yeah, i was being a jerk at that time. I should've listened ro her more than other people. I know her best but i chose to those who i never knew of.

Now everything is different. We were like strangers, i could see she was trying really hard. There's no way she could escape from me when she's a sister of my best friend, luckily. At least that way i could see her smile.

"Where you going?"

"Picking my little sis."

"Let's go and eat after that, i'm hungry."

"She'll kill me."

"I'll pay for the food."

"Deal."

I was relieved when Baekhyun didn't kill me at that time. In fact, i was seeing a very rare side of him. I expected him getting all mad and stuff but it turned out he knew it was all an understanding.

"Oppa ... where are we--"

She froze as soon as we made eye contact.

"Chanyeol's treating me so we'll be having some meat."

After that lunch, i tried talking to her. It was hard since she kept avoiding me. This frustrates me so much.

"(Y/n)-ah ..." i grabbed her wrist,

"What?"

"Spend the day with me tomorrow. Ipromise it'll be the last time then i won't budge you again."

She didn't answer it but i had to do it. It was now or never.

"Meet me at the usual bus stop at 9, if you still remember it's down--"

"I do." She replied as she stepped inside,

"That was progress, i'm sure she'll be back with you. Don't worry, i'm still trying my hardest to bribe her." Baekhyun smirked,

"I hope so."

---

I waited patiently since 9 o'clock and now it's half past 10. I shouldn't have hoped too much, it was too obvious she wouldn't be here. I've hurted her too much.

"Where did you park your car?" I startled upon hearing her voice, i was still surprised and happy that she was standing in front of me.

"Hello? Are we going to go or not?"

"We're taking the bus."

"Where are we going?"

"Some places we used to love."

We went to the city and i accompanied her shopping. She didn't looked happy at first and it felt like i was just wasting her time. Now, as hours had passed she forgotten the things about us.

"Oh my god, this looks so cute. Try it." She said as she put on this bunny hat on me,

"Press the ends of it." I did,

"Cutie." She chuckled and she took a picture of it,

"Let's go." I bravely held her hand, suprisingly she didn't hesitate to take it.

Hopefully everything will turn out the way i wanted. She's already giving me hopes for now, hopefully she wants me back as much as i want her.

The sun began to set and we were in the beach just chilling out with the cool breeze. I remembered how much she loves going to the beach. It relaxes her she once told me.

"Why are you doing all this?" It felt like she has come back to her senses,

"I just wanted to spend the day with you, isn't that obvious?"

"But you were the one who left, why would you want to spend another day with me? Was forever too much for you? Was i not enough for you?"

It truly hit me how much she was still in pain. Gosh, what have i done to her? She's never this wreckless, so strong i couldn't pass through her walls.

"I thought by now you have the idea of why we're here."

"I already told you that day. The moment you let go my arms, that's the moment you'll let me go."

"I know and i'm a jerk for that. I was too young and dumb for that."

"Tsk. Cliche." She was about to stand up,

"But why did you let me spend the day with you? You clearly had fun today."

It was like cornering her, she was confused of what to say afterwards. It felt like i made her guard down.

"Baekhyun bribe me."

"Sure he did."

"It's over okay? You were the one who wanted to break from all of this and now what? You're easily asking me back into your arms? You're a jerk." She started to drop a couple tears,

"I hate you! After all the rollercoasted ride i had to go through and you want me back like that? You're--" i kissed her to shut her up, i already know how much a jerk i was.

She was struggling to get out of my grip but i'm stronger. I felt her tears on my cheeks and it hurted me the most how i caused her tears.

"I love you." I blurted out,

"You're insane." She started to sob and i kissed her again, this time she kissed back.

"I can't do this. How am i suppose to believe you again?"

"Marry me." Two words were enough to make her speechless, i wasn't joking about this.

"Marry me, i swear to make you happy."

"Y-you're kidding right?"

"No, here i already bought this for you." I opened up the little box i've been carrying all day long,

"So do you want--" i earned a hug from her,

"I love you too idiot."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[A/n] this is a request from cikpiqah, hope you like it! 💙

Xoxo,

ET 🌹